SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Yarold MMC visits
Monsterdad 
Gamer

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:53 pm   Yarold MMC visits

Do you take the time to leave messages when visiting via Yarold? Or do you simply let the city load to a certain point and move one?

Stray 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:42 pm   

MMC links are direct, that means you don't have to wait an specific time to fully load. But, to make sure that you really gave a significant click, let it load and move on.

obsville 
n00b

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:13 pm   

I don't leave messages. I aim to click on 200+ sites here every day, and it would just take too long. Before I joined Yarold's I visited lots of sites to ask for mutual clicking, and I discovered that most of my "recruiting" messages just got wiped off by the spam trap because they were cut & paste (all the same). Then I switched to doing unique ones to avoid this. It worked, suddenly I actually got the reciprocal visits, but it took too long. I gave that up after two days. My objective is to get as many visits as possible with me spending as little time as possible doing this. So when I found sites like this one, and the others recommended at MMC Forum, I gave up leaving messages altogether. I still visit the people I promised to daily (although I've crossed the ones off the list who are at Yarold's etc anyway), and I just hope they still visit me. It's a sort of trust thing.

floridians 
Gamer

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:40 pm   

Depends, sometimes I do depending on how many clicks I have for the day & what kind of mood im in

Yatsu Chikushou 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:34 pm   

Same ish here. But am still trying to get past the 250 clicks but it alueding me.

Reply to topic