SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Welcome to The MMC Mob
DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:45 pm   Welcome to The MMC Mob

This dynasty was created by you, for you. Any & all links are welcome in this dynasty!

This dynasty was formed thanks to the guys at The MMC Forum . Feel free to visit the site for some of the best tips for myminicity!

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Wolverines
Gamer God

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:20 am   

glad to be allies with you ...........hopefully for a long time

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:57 am   

Thankyou for your support. Yes I would hope we remain allies

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Hahabynow 
Gamer

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:30 pm   

Go MMC Mob!

Davismb 
n00b

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:18 am   

Wooow MMC MOB Rocks!!!! (This is Kolvacs from the Minicity forums)

mobitopia 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:27 am   

hey guys......I jsut wanted to introduce myself....and say hey..

Thanks for having me....

I joined here yesterday and have gone up 335 hits since then.........got me a helo pad and everything.......and some tall building now....

This site in conjunction with the other french site with the auto thing to make sure my /ind and all stays pretty even keeps me growing..

Please check out my city...make sure to say something so i know to visit back...(jsut in case i don't catch you here...

[links removed, only post them in desperate clickers]

[ Added: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:33 am ]
sorry about the link thing.......

Monsterdad 
Gamer

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:02 pm   

Glad to have joined this group. Since joining this and the french auto system my city has grown a great deal and I have moved into #12 in NZ. Shooting for top 10 soon and then #1.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:41 pm   

Welcome mate!

Monsterdad 
Gamer

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:05 pm   

Glad to be part of the MMC Mob. It has helped my city grow tremendously. I have moved in to #11 in NZ.

I do have a question. In the Dynasty listing are the columns for ave/day and clicks done only for the dynasty and ally clicks? I know I have done well over 150 per day in the 3 days I have been at yarolds. So my numbers don't make sense to me.

Thanks and keep on clicking.

Stray 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:23 pm   

And you ask why your average is 18?

Quote from Perdyfly.

Perdyfly wrote:
hmm...well it should go up a bit each day...Here is the mathamatical equation for you.

You get 1 dyn avg increase for every 10 you click in a day above your current dynasty avg

so if you have 10 dyn avg...and today you click 100...that is 90 clicks more then your avg...divide that by 10 = 9 ... add this to your current avg (10+9) and you will know that tomorrow you will have dyn avg of 19

I hope this helps

~CHEERS~

Monsterdad 
Gamer

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:54 pm   

Stray wrote:
And you ask why your average is 18?

Quote from Perdyfly.

Perdyfly wrote:
hmm...well it should go up a bit each day...Here is the mathamatical equation for you.

You get 1 dyn avg increase for every 10 you click in a day above your current dynasty avg

so if you have 10 dyn avg...and today you click 100...that is 90 clicks more then your avg...divide that by 10 = 9 ... add this to your current avg (10+9) and you will know that tomorrow you will have dyn avg of 19

I hope this helps

~CHEERS~

Thanks Stray it does. So it takes time to get over that 50 mark and even more to get over that 100 mark.

Stray 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:11 pm   

If you get over the 230 mark per day, you might reach the 50 mark very fast, in one day or two. Just have fun clicking.

Monsterdad 
Gamer

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:06 pm   

Stray wrote:
If you get over the 230 mark per day, you might reach the 50 mark very fast, in one day or two. Just have fun clicking.

That is the plan. Being the noob I want to set the correct expectations and provide as much benefit to the group as possible.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:06 am   

Monsterdad wrote:
Stray wrote:

That is the plan. Being the noob I want to set the correct expectations and provide as much benefit to the group as possible.

Thats the spirit!

floridians 
Gamer

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:40 am   

MMc forums are very friendly and good, I hope it stays that way :grin:

obsville 
n00b

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:16 pm   

I'm impressed with the combination of competitiveness and ethics. That's what creates success in any teamwork. Jolly Good Show Chaps.

Gail 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:34 am   

:?: Well, it took a while for me to get here and now I am confused about how to use your site. Where do you go to help other cities grow? :???: Thank you. I am not very wise in these things. :sad:

Rebecca 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:16 am   

Gail, I've seen you around for a long time now. I pretty new myself, but you're going to find this awesome! Just look around, you'll see what to do. Any questions, ask away. WELCOME

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:32 am   

Feel free to PM me if you need any further help

Dingaka 
n00b

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:43 am   

:wink: Hello to everyone,
I'm new here and would like to introduce myself. This site was recommanded to me by Carolee -by the way, she is a lovely person- My real name is Horst and I'm living in Germany. For my minicity I chose South Africa, because I lived in that country for several years and I found it a beautiful country. I still haven't figured out yet how this forum works. How can I help to build up other cities and how can I get on a list, so that other users can visit my city. I would be very grateful, if one of you could help me. Thank you very much in advance. :smile:
Love to you all
Horst.

[ Added: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:47 am ]
:smile: Oh, I forgot. The link to my city is [do not post links in the forums, only post them in desperate clickers.]
Last edited by Metalteo on Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total  

Reply to topic