SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Happy "Hour" extra links
Wildthing 
Gamer God

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:09 am   

Its an interesting idea a credit bank but how do you work such a thing so its not one two or three people doing all the ork while others leech off for a free ride and such like that?

mrpoey 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:28 pm   

Wildthing wrote:
Its an interesting idea a credit bank but how do you work such a thing so its not one two or three people doing all the ork while others leech off for a free ride and such like that?

Well some people would do more then others to be expected, you can rank people according to their activeness .. like those annoying people who show 4 links and dont click very much who are always in -1 , rank them to peasant which would only allow them to show one link in dynasty(to limit leechers)

As for the people who join, do nothing and get kicked 3 days later, set a fee of 30 credits or something to join(they deposit it into the bank) once they do that take them off the joining rank

Wildthing 
Gamer God

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:55 pm   

Thats an interesting idea but with this new reset I dont think I'd be for it as I was before, yes the new updates give more real clicks and am all for that but I am not about to depo credits if I wont be able to make use of them do to when things will be reappearing for me and I think others might feel the same. I don't know but thats just me to be honest.

Reply to topic