SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
New Dynasty members
firemanden 
Gamers Alliance mod

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:09 am   New Dynasty members

Was just wondering if we are not letting new people join, those that had joined today have been booted.

Den.

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:17 am   

we are accepting new members...but the ones that joined never clicked and so Metalteo booted them....they can always reapply when they can start clicking

one member has been removed many times...including today ...for not clicking...he rejoined and was removed again today

keep accepting members please :) ... all they have to do to stay in the dynasty is click 40 links from the dynasty page :) ...then no one would removed them :)

~CHEERS~

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:54 am   

Everyone can stay in our dynasty aslong as the bother to click links.
We're only asking for 40 clicks a day, or an avg of 40. That's already less then we agreed before.

The problem is that there's too many users on the site that join all the dynasties all the time and wont click. They don't care, why should they? There's so many others that keep sending them free credits all the time, to get their link to show. I don't get that most of the times. The same people that send credits arround so they can raise their avg, also complain about people not clicking.
Why would they click, they get rewarded if they don't click.

This site was made for all of us to get our game link clicked, but it has turned into a race who can get the highest avg.

Dorian 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:50 pm   

I click! I may not get 40, everyday, but when I do click its usually way more than 40. :neutral:

Reply to topic