SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Thank you BELLA :D
Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:20 am   Thank you BELLA :D

Thanx a whole bunch for the credits :) anything special you want done with them?

I usually give credits away to those i think need them...and earn them by clicking in the dynasty...but maybe i can hold a contest or something? Any ideas?

bella
Gamers Alliance mod

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:48 pm   

I just appreciate all you do to encourage people in the dynasty.
Timezones make it tricky for me to be consistent.

A competition is a good idea though. I have plenty more credits to give away, we just need to think of something which is going to be fun.

Maybe some people in the dynasty have some thoughts on what a good competition might be?

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:44 pm   

I have a contest i was working on....just finishing up the details now.

We are always looking for ways to keep the dynasty active and as fun as possible so if anyone has any ideas, please let us know.
Try to keep the ideas fair and within reach of all Gamers Alliance/HoF members :D

Thanx again Bella :D

xavius
Gamer

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:45 am   

well as far as a clicking contest. I'd say have it be that.

See who can get the most clicks within a week? dynasty only? highest average? something like that?

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:28 am   

yep...I was gonna see who could click the most...but some people are very busy while others tend to have more time on their hands....peasents also tend to click less...mostly i find due to the fact that they are unsure of how this all works or understand their importance or obligation to the dynasty and its allies.

but after the current contest i posted is over...i will probably do a contest to top clickers in all ranks. That is a common contest which I have done many times :) as have other dynasties. I found tho, that i was awarding credits to the same people all the time...and that some knew, for whatever reason, that they really could not compete...(maybe due to time/life restraints) .and so never bothered even trying

i hope tp devolop challenges that have multiple awards...that remain attainable by everyone (easier said then done), and that make the dynasty strong and fun to be in...or as fun as mindless clicking can be ;) lol

Saranday 
n00b

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:45 pm   

Hi, I just wanted to say thanks to Bella too!

It was really nice of you to send me those credits, I wasn't expecting it at all, so a very big thank you! x

I started the little clicking competition just to try and get Peasants into the habit of clicking more than just the 40 needed to stay in the alliance, but now the Daimyos are all competing as well, I just hope my credits last lolol :D

[ Added: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:21 pm ]
Also a Huge thanks to Metalteo!!!

You're a star! Can keep the competition going indefinitely now, ty ty ty :D

Reply to topic