SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
serious problem with clicks
bluefaerie
Gamer

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:44 am   serious problem with clicks

Hi admin, I need you to look into this, every link that I click, the new page comes up as a log in page to sw, not the link that I originally clicked, hence none of my clicks are working and Im losing credits. Help needed urgently please

bluefaerie
Gamer

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:58 am   

it was fixed, now it's happening again :(

bluefaerie
Gamer

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:49 am   

fixed and happening again. Why is it doing this?

ruthieq
n00b

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:40 pm   

i have the same problem. i am using firefox, where every night i go to do my clicking, after the first 5-10 clicks, all i get is the login page.

i have to close all yarolds windows down, reopen the main page, and reclick the links that failed.

i only have to do this once, and then i can load up all the rest of the links in all dynasty allies - usually around 120...whilst they are loading, i make my dinner :lol:

seems to have started doing this since we started having trouble with .php download problems.

would be great if someone would fix it - up til now i thought i was the only one having trouble :idea:

bluefaerie
Gamer

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:08 pm   

I don't have firefox, but still, I can't do the clicks because of this problem. Mine doesn't fix itself automatically.

bluefaerie
Gamer

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:44 pm   

it's still happening :(

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:01 pm   

I don't know what's going on there blue.

Try clearing cookies, cache. I don't know what the admins can do about your problem. Looks like your computer.

ruthieq wrote:
i have the same problem. i am using firefox, where every night i go to do my clicking, after the first 5-10 clicks, all i get is the login page.

i have to close all yarolds windows down, reopen the main page, and reclick the links that failed.

i only have to do this once, and then i can load up all the rest of the links in all dynasty allies - usually around 120...whilst they are loading, i make my dinner :lol:

seems to have started doing this since we started having trouble with .php download problems.

would be great if someone would fix it - up til now i thought i was the only one having trouble :idea:

If you want to stay logged in, your computer needs to accept cookies, or else it will log you out all the time.

.php problems were cuased by the old server and are fixed when we moved to another server.

Change your cookie setting and I think it's fixed.

Last edited by Metalteo on Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total  

bluefaerie
Gamer

Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:58 am   

I did that and it's still happening :(

Also have another problem, the days are not resetting for me. Now I can't receive or do clicks.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:00 pm   

There's a problem with the site I can't fix myself.
I'm trying to get in touch with Yarold, so far no luck.
To recieve clicks you can put your link in another link slot, you didn't use yet. Other users can click your link again.

Reply to topic