SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Outwar
I Mr Conley I
n00b

Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:15 am   Outwar

I have recently started playing Outwar and I cannot recieve any clicks on yarold's. I've used this site before fore Darkthrone, but when I add my fabar ow link my name doesnt show in the dynasties, or on the main page, and i dont recieve any clicks. I've tried downloading firefox and tried putting www and leaving the http there, but it still won't work. If someone could please help me with this problem, it would be much appreciated, thank you...

Wildthing 
Gamer God

Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:39 pm   

try it in a diff slot maybe? and make sure you are putting the exact right thing in as well hon.

Immortal43
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:16 pm   

are people clicking your link (click history) but it's just not givine you any clicks?...do you see your own link on the dynasty exchange? are you losing/gainin credits?...did u make sure you're SHOWING your link?..

with OW, it matters what time of the day you show it too cause once people have already clicked a certain number of OW links al lof them disappear and they can't see um.
"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in Heaven." -- Matthew 10:32

"I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me" -- Philippians 4:13

I Mr Conley I
n00b

Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:06 am   

My link is showing, and now I do see it on the link exchange, but still, i'm not recieving any clicks, and i'm not losing credits. At the moment i'm not in a dynasty. I have tried changing slots also. This is probably the best site on the internet for click exchanging, and it ******* donkey balls that I can't get any clicks for OW :( . But like i said before, it works for darkthrone, so i don't know what's going on, i hope metalteo will have a look at this and maybe figure it out :( . Thanks for replying, if you get any more ideas please let me know, thank you :) .

kingofgames
Gamer

Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:48 am   

I'm also having this porblem. Only I can see my OW link, and other cannot click it.
DarkThrone: www.darkthrone.com/recrui...345E30260T30243

buckwheat88
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:30 pm   

It's probably just because people already clicked their allowed number of Outwar links before getting to you, try joining a dynasty and then see if you still don't get clicks

Reply to topic