SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
WRONGLY ACCUSED ??? READ THEO
bobbyloco
Gamer

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:16 pm   WRONGLY ACCUSED ??? READ THEO

Since you weere kicking me from the chat 2 times, and are not willing to READ MY MESSAGES, please do it for a change...

ill explain again,

i quitted my account, bobbyloco, transferrred my credits away to a new acc of mine. Sacred,
wich i unfortunatly couldnt join in an dynastie....

why do i all of the sudden get banned? ??? ???

i know its not allowed to have 2 accounts , and i SURE AM NOT USING 2 ACCOUNTS !!!! .. ...

get the piont, i just restarted on a new name, like an other friend of mine also did a month ago. and all of the sudden im banned? i PM you already that you could delete bobbyloco and keep Sacred, because there is NO option to delete your own account ??! (IDEA)

so to add things up, i just restarted and wish to get unbanned and get clicking again...

If so you can just ERASE my credits and delete all, change pass etc, remove links, i will make a new acc as soon as you did that deal>? i only want to click and get clicked in 1 acc. did never had the intention to use 2 acc's .!!!

sincere

bob

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:36 pm   

Rules are very clear:
Quote:
Do not make multiple accounts, one is enough

You make your own rules. I can't find anything in the rules that says there's an exeption to this.

BTW learn how to write my name. Next time I wont even bother to answere again. And chance your attitide if you want any suport.

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:33 pm   

my two cents..You are stupid btw..can't figure out how to join a dynasty and talking down to me after I tried to help and others in last couple days.

Joining a dynasty is not rocket science and you are the ONLY one that was couldn't get in one = YOU are doing something wrong..I put in every step so u can double check how you were doing it but you are too stupid to critically read it to see if MAYBE you missed one of the steps.

Multiple accounts are NOT allowed and your attitude really sux..I hope you stay banned personally but it is not up to me. Be thankful of that.

bobbyloco
Gamer

Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:35 am   

@ theo ,

i am willing to change my attitude if you are willing to listen to other people.
my intention wasnt to have mutlis, just to have another name .. ..

@ perdy ,

Dude sTFU, i let other people also try to get me in and it simply DIDNT !... .
i aint a noob, ive been clicking from end of december and never had problems, i dont know you and lets keep it that way, if i say, i CLICK link to join the dynasty, then i honestly did.. btw you cant judge me on how stupid i am , lets meet in real life and taKE AN iq TEST, OH **********, YOU ARE ABOUT 11 YEARS OR SO???
look i can flame too .. woo,.. THATS NOT IMPORTANT AND IT AINT COOL!

anyways keep the credits, keep the acc's but set my links free theo,. please.

ill restart and youll never have any probls again..

sincere bob

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:55 am   

All Perdy did was trying to help you.

Your reaction is completely out of controle.

You say you change your attitude. Well I don't see it at all.

And still you don't know how to write my name.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.