SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Why ??
LaDy_J
Gamer

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:39 pm   Why ??

Why is my account banned suddenly ?

LaDy_J

LaDy_J
Gamer

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:08 pm   

Why doesn't anybody give me a reason for my banned account?
I am from the Netherlands, and I click the links everyday, throug the day. Whenever there are new links, I click immediately.
So why am I banned?

Please give me a reason, so I can defend myself if necessary.

LaDy_J

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:17 pm   

Your account has been suspended for a week.

If you did bother to read the rules you would have know why.

How many framed links are in the re-direct you put in your profile? Rules are very clear about this.

And there's no reason at all to spamm the forums, and the admins. We have lifes to and there's something called patience. I think my announcement on top is clear about sending messages to admins too. But oh well, I'm sure you did bother to read that either.

LaDy_J
Gamer

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:26 pm   

Well sorry for my impatience, but I wanted an answer.
And I did read the rules, but I don't know much about the internet, so I didn't know what a framed link was. If any one would have told me, or explaned it a bitmore on the rule-page, I wouldn't have done it.
So again, sorry, it wasn't on purpase.
And what about the spamming, sorry but doesn't every-one have a life?
I do too, but it was not meant to be spamming, I only wanted an answer.

LaDy_J

And sorry if I make any mistakes in my text, but I only try to do everything correct.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:43 pm   

You don't know much about internet. You still manage to make that re-direct to the lycos site. (which is already blocked on default) And even the framed page is not like most of the other clicllist offered by the game. (which would get the game banned anyway, check announcements) It's home made.

You will be unbanned on feb 17.

Last edited by Metalteo on Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total  

LaDy_J
Gamer

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:53 pm   

That site you are talking about isn't mine. It is made by the owner of my clan, which I am in , in the game we are playing.
I don't know how to do all that, to make a site of my own, is abracadabra for me, I know how to play and how to chat, and that is enough for me.

LaDy_J

And you said before that I am suspended for a week, but now you say that I will be unbanned the 27th....from now till then is 2 weeks.

LaDy_J
Gamer

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:20 pm   

Why don't I get an answer anymore?
My last post was the 10th, and I still got no answer.
And this post is not spamming or else, I just want to know why first is said an week suspended, and then my account will be unbanned the 27th, 2 weeks later.

I didn't put that link on purpase in my account, I didn't know that it was wrong, I gave you my appoligie, so what now??

LaDy_J

BTW the site you are talking about ....I am not using it anymore, cause the clan is down. So I don't have to use that link again(not that I was ment to use it again).

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:51 pm   

I did get an answere. You're suspended for a week and you know why. (the 27 was a typo and has been edit).

I'm not going to argue about it. This weekend an other game has been banned from the site for having clicklist.

Your link wasn't even frm the game, It was a home made framed page. The site was already not allowed on default and you need to make a re-direct. The rules are very clear about this.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.