SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Please unban us?
pieter
n00b

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:30 pm   Please unban us?

Hello, I think I know why you have banned me and marcel: I didn't knew how to hide my link so I gave my password to him because I trust him. And after a few hourers we were banned. Will you please at least unban marcel because he is angry at me because he is banned and it isn't his folt! He just wanted to help me.
We didn't anything wronge...
So will you please unban us?

sammykiller
Gamer

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:13 pm   

pieter he won't unban people don't know why but he don't do it

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:33 pm   

admin unbans when you ... tell the truth, have not cheated, don't spam, be patient, and after they have time to check out what you have said.

I was once banned for multi accounts...which I did not have. It took a bit to fix the problem but i was patient and returned to click so what you say sammykiller is not true.

I strongly recommend that you let admin have some space and be patient :) EDIT: Just a note...really silly though to give pw to someone else for that reason when all you had to do was ask someone how to hide your link?

CHEERS

sammykiller
Gamer

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:21 pm   

Perdyfly wrote:
admin unbans when you ... tell the truth, have not cheated, don't spam, be patient, and after they have time to check out what you have said.

I was once banned for multi accounts...which I did not have. It took a bit to fix the problem but i was patient and returned to click so what you say sammykiller is not true.

I strongly recommend that you let admin have some space and be patient :) EDIT: Just a note...really silly though to give pw to someone else for that reason when all you had to do was ask someone how to hide your link?

CHEERS

i told the true but he only says''you broke an rule....''yes i know i broke an rule of multy acount,so i told me store.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:14 pm   

Having a friend login to your account to hide your link would result ina 1 time login on that friends IP. In thise case both accounts use the same IPs all the time.

Quote:
EDIT: Just a note...really silly though to give pw to someone else for that reason when all you had to do was ask someone how to hide your link?

It's even more silly if the same person has no problem transfering ALL credits to an account on the same IP ALL the time, but can't find how to hide his link. All makes no sence to me.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.