SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
What did I do?
marketfixr
Gamer

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:44 am   What did I do?

What did I do to get banned, I re registered, the other night after the hack, and went with a different name because it said the first name was allready registered but it wouldn't let me log in, this morning when I got up to click links before work, it logged me in on the old name, not knowing better I set up my link and it said that that link was already used by someone else. So I deleted it and logged in under the new name, Marketfixer2 I get home late from work today log on and start clicking for it to tell me my acct is banned. *******?

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:45 pm   

You don't have an account with your old name, that account is gone, the name is still free. You made 2 new accounts and neither of them has your old name. Which is the same name as your forum account.

Nice story, but it doesn't fit.

marketfixr
Gamer

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:02 pm   

I made the name on the forum acct the same as my original acct before the hack. If this is going to be the case what does it take to get unbanned, Delete all of my accts I will register 1 and use only 1 like I did before.

marketfixr
Gamer

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:25 pm   

So what do I have to do to ge unbanned, Do I just wait for a certain amount of time like being grounded? :D

marketfixr
Gamer

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:18 am   

"bump"

What is it going to take to get my acct unbanned, I pm'ed metalteo and I thought I wasn't rude in the message, I never even got a response. WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM.

Wildthing 
Gamer God

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:52 pm   

Quote:
You don't have an account with your old name, that account is gone, the name is still free. You made 2 new accounts and neither of them has your old name. Which is the same name as your forum account.

Nice story, but it doesn't fit.

I do beleive Metalteo answered you there. As in you aren't going to be unb anned as your story does not fit with what you are saying.

Also spamming the admins in pm after they already answered your thread will really do nothing short of making them mad and leading up to you possibly being forum banned.

The admins are NOT PAID for the work they do and once you are answered you should take it at that and enxt time follow the rules, however on the exchange I doubt you will see a next time but that isn't for me to decide.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.