SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
waiting on answers ?
LTE
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:06 pm   waiting on answers ?

i tought there where SOME admins waiting for answers ??
i'm willing to help but do you really want to hear it ?
and don't tell i'm spamming you are just not responding

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:03 pm   

Yes I'm waiting for some answeres and I already asked you several times before what happend.
I would like to know, how it's possible that 1 user has the login of 6 accounts on this site including yours.
You claim your account has been hacked, but if there's 1 thing I'm sure of, is that nothing got hacked on this site.

So maybe you can tell me what really happend hee and how you lost your logins. Untill I have some answeres and know what happens, all 6 accounts are banned for security reasons.

This is the last time I'm trying to help you. And you are spamming our forums, this is the third topic in this forum, there's no need for that. If admins do not reply fast enough, then you might can start to realize that admins do have life. I alraedy spend enough time on you and I'm gonna give up, if your next reply isn't making anything clear for me. I have enough of your insults too now.

LTE
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:36 am   i think i told the before but what the hell

first he added me on to messenger then asking if he could borrow credits on yarolds i said no because i only got 270 credits.
then my msn turned off line i tried to log on again but didn't work and saw my e-mail was hacked...
when i was online in yarolds i saw he changed my links and maybe log in ocde don't know but i changed my log in code and changed that link...
i don't know what i can tell more because i don't know what other 6 adresses you are talking about...
any questions???

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:26 pm   

I don't see what this got to do with our site.
So you have your login for your msn stolen, since it's the same as your e-mail for your account on our site they must have used pw recovery to get your pw here, unless you made it reall easy for them and have same pw everywhere. (not smart to do that). There's nothing we can do about all of that.

I do not understand what I have to do with all of this and why I needed to be insulted, getting acused of stupid things, I've nothing to do with, have to recive very rude messages from you in PM. I'm sorry what happend to you, but there's nothing me or the site could have done to prevent any of it.

Then I don't understand why after you have all your logins stolen, you didn't change any of it. Changing your password doesn't help, if they have your e-mail. They just do a password recovy and they can steal your credits again and change your links. You have to change that first, because i don't need this crap again.

LTE
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:14 pm   

i have my e-mail back changed the passwords for my e-mail and for my yarolds account and sorry that i insulted you in PM i shouldn't have done that but well the only thing i can say is sorry to you
but i have changed my passwords now and it wasn't the same in yarolds and my mail...

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:12 pm   

Please change your password on our site too,

apollogy accepted.

LTE
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:08 pm   

already did when he hacked my e-mail

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.