SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Just wondering
palindrome
n00b

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:07 pm   Just wondering

Is this site moderated a lot yet? I never see any changes to it, and i know there are a lot of things that could be done, i'm sure...

how about adding an option that lets your link show on the main page even when you are not online, so that if you get points from your referrals, then you will be able to get a click for it then, not when you next log on.

Do referrals even work? I never see my points go up, and i have about 10 referrals, a few of which are quite active...

These are just things that I am wondering. I think that this is a great site, and hope it stays for a long time.

TranceZ64
Gamer God

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:36 pm   Re: Just wondering

palindrome wrote:
how about adding an option that lets your link show on the main page even when you are not online, so that if you get points from your referrals, then you will be able to get a click for it then, not when you next log on.

Unless you actually hide your link, it will always be showing. If you don't get any clicks while your away, then you might be loseing all your credits before your next log in.

palindrome wrote:
Do referrals even work? I never see my points go up, and i have about 10 referrals, a few of which are quite active...

For every click your referal dose, you gain a small percentage of the credit they make. If your credits reach 0 when you log out, you probably will never notice unless you and your friend are on at the same time. The differnce is still very little, it's ment to ad up in the long-term.

twsdlbh
n00b

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:56 pm   

where do i go to post my trap link

Thanatos
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:22 pm   

If you're referring to the actual link exchange - go to profile, enter link (leave out http//) and then click box to show on main page or leave unclicked for your link to only show in the history of the ones you've clicked.

If you mean here on forum - desperate clickers is the only place you're allowed to ask others to click your link.

:)

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.