SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Darwishina
Presto
n00b

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:18 am   Darwishina

Dear Metalteo, You do not know me, but I have been a member of Yarold’s Exchange Links for about 5 months (Just the exchange links, not these forums)
I joined these forums only a few days ago, although I have been surfing them for a while, I never felt any need to post a topic until now.
I am here to ask you to please reconsider your decision of banning Darwishina. I have known her and Darwish2 for quite sometime and I can guarantee you that they are two different people and players. I know that you do not have any proof of what I am saying, but please accept it as the truth as stated by a member that has always upheld the rules of Yarold’s Link Exchange to the best of his ability.

I believe she has been banned for about 3 weeks now. Please reconsider your decision, or, maybe, give a time when you might reconsider your decision.

I will wait for your reply, and will accept whatever decision you make.

Thank you for listening.

Renato.

adelaidebull
n00b

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:26 pm   

I can also vouch for Darwishina and Darwish2 being two different people as i have spoken to both on msn at the same time and i know for a fact they live in two different countries.I do hope you can reconsider your decision about banning Darwishina and give her a second chance i believe she won't make the same mistake again..

Thx adelaidebull

plague
n00b

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:07 pm   

I am also a friend of Darwishina and Darwish2. Of which I know both and that they are two separate people. On occasion one may have helped the other, but I would hope that they wouldn't get punished from being kind to each other. We don't all have the time to click through the lists each day (the main reason I donate and purchase the credits). But not everyone has money to spend on such things.

I'd very much like to see you reconsider and reinstate Darwishina's account. I'm sure that you'll do what is best.

Thanks!
Plague

Presto
n00b

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:55 am   Re: Darwishina

Presto wrote:
I believe she has been banned for about 3 weeks now. Please reconsider your decision, or, maybe, give a time when you might reconsider your decision.

I know that you are busy metalteo and have far better things to do, but it has been three weeks from my post. Could you please, pretty please answer.

Thanks

Renato

Wildthing 
Gamer God

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:28 am   

I do beleive when he locked the topic this person started tat was answer enough bt I dare not even begin to try speak for Metalteo however I would think also the silence was answer enough in itself but time will tell.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:31 am   

2 different ppl in different countries should have different IPs.

Well they don't.

There might be 2 ppl, but only 1 has the accounts.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.