SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Why?
Tapheski
n00b

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:01 pm   Why?

Hi,

May i ask why my account is banned, i over read the rules and there is nothing what i have done wrong, at least not that i am aware of...

Kind regards,
Tapheski

TranceZ64
Gamer God

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:13 am   

Hm?

You have been banned for multi-accounting with Masterpiece.

Tapheski
n00b

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:38 pm   

Lol, you must be kidding.

Masterpiece, is some school mate who made an account to click people and sent me credits :p. Can be that he was on same ip because we were on same hub (but if i am right i didn't made any clicks, just showed him the site. He was interrested in how it worked, i am studying technical informatics maybe you understand why then ;) ). But then again, the rules never said this was/is illegal. Hope this can be fixed soon and if you want i can ask the other guy to stop it.

Kind regards,
Tapheski

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:04 am   

Tapheski wrote:
Lol, you must be kidding.

Masterpiece, is some school mate who made an account to click people and sent me credits :p. Can be that he was on same ip because we were on same hub (but if i am right i didn't made any clicks, just showed him the site. He was interrested in how it worked, i am studying technical informatics maybe you understand why then ;) ). But then again, the rules never said this was/is illegal. Hope this can be fixed soon and if you want i can ask the other guy to stop it.

Kind regards,
Tapheski

That account is a dummy, with a fake link and almost all credits have been send to Tapheski. It's against the rules. It's a nice story, but this are multies.

Nice try. :lol:

Tapheski
n00b

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:17 am   

Metalteo wrote:

That account is a dummy, with a fake link and almost all credits have been send to Tapheski. It's against the rules. It's a nice story, but this are multies.

Nice try. :lol:

lol, like i said. It was made just to send me credits. he didn't play any click game so he made a link i guess or copied mine. But if you can be so sure it's a multie why don't you check ip's later that day, i logged in at home, maybe he did too?...

Tapheski
n00b

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:28 am   

I talked to my school mate, don't think he logged in at home. I asked him to stop collecting credits for me.

Kind regards,
Tapheski.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.