SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
plz unban me i did nothing wrong - if i did plz let me no
littlekillax
Gamer

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:36 am   plz unban me i did nothing wrong - if i did plz let me no

Hi, i been working my butt of getting credits for the last few days and i get on this morning and find my account is banned, i have no idea why and i was up to 3am, australia time getting credits all for nothing plz plz plz let me no why i was baned and unsusspend me thanx

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:14 am   

I don't thinlk you worked your butt of at all. You let your autoclicker do your work for you.

littlekillax
Gamer

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:35 am   

yeah, i must have missed that in the rules :-( people still get there credits in there games so i assumed it was ok, that suks. Are accounts ever unsusspended or do i need to pay or anything cos im sure i can manage to do it the manual way, anywayz thanx for replying kinda good to no that i was susspended for a valid reason, still sux tho lol, c ya

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:43 am   

just FYI for any other people using auto-clickers...the people you click on do NOT get the recruit/money/army/etc... all the time...because to my knowledge, the second page (which is about 1/2 the yarold links) can NOT be clicked using an auto.

So you take the credits without an exchange...shame.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:50 am   

littlekillax wrote:
yeah, i must have missed that in the rules :-( people still get there credits in there games so i assumed it was ok, that suks. Are accounts ever unsusspended or do i need to pay or anything cos im sure i can manage to do it the manual way, anywayz thanx for replying kinda good to no that i was susspended for a valid reason, still sux tho lol, c ya

You're not only used an autoclicker, you also have 2 accounts. littlekill and outwarkilla.

littlekillax
Gamer

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:55 am   

humm, i dont no bout that but ill take ur word for it, i was getting 1 click to my link for just over every 2 credits that i had so that mean everyone uses auto clickers? im not sure how it works but can it just be changed so that everone can use an auto clicker? if everyone used it it would be fair and people would be able to get more credits

just edited this bit:
yeah i made that other account cos i thought i was susspended but stoped using is the moment u replyed to this and havent gone bakinto it, cos i thought i had done nothing wrong but obvously i had, i then tryed to delate it but couldnt find out how... later read that u cant deleate

well i sure stuffed this up good could have been real nice, maybe u should post this as an example to all the other noobs lol u could title it "how to stuff up a good thing... and then continue to make it worse" lol, thanx anyway

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:31 am   

littlekillax wrote:
humm, i dont no bout that but ill take ur word for it, i was getting 1 click to my link for just over every 2 credits that i had so that mean everyone uses auto clickers? im not sure how it works but can it just be changed so that everone can use an auto clicker? if everyone used it it would be fair and people would be able to get more credits

links vs credits is a problem due to various reasons, posted in other threads throughout this forum, that have nothing to do with auto's

I just explained that auto clicking robs some members of 100% of there stuff because you can not click the second page required if you use an auto clicker...so...how do you think it is fair for yarold to allow these??

Not one of the top clickers in yarolds uses an auto to my knowledge. I sure would not...and i get lots of extra credits each day. Some times the easy way is not the best way and in this case that is true.

Anyway...enough said...CHEERS

littlekillax
Gamer

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:04 am   

yeah, i agreed with that post, just said that i didnt no that, i then went on to say that if it was changed so eveyone could use em, and so most credits did turn into clicks it would be better. And yes of course its unfair and if i do ever get unbanned which i think is unlikly due to my own mistakes i wont be using an auto clicker again, laterz

littlekillax
Gamer

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:20 pm   

just wondering if i can ever get unbanned? i cheak bout every hour lol im sure i can stick to the rules but understand if its not posible or that it will take a while, if i do get unbanned i will follow the rules the the letter, thanx

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.