SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Warning?!
say911
Gamer

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:39 pm   Warning?!

I am sorry Bella, but unfortunatelly, I did not receive a single warning from you or any of the other admins. You only denied this link once, and it was just put in for fun for the many Dutch clickers we have. I see now that this was a big inconvenience to you. Please give out better warnings to other active clickers, so they now that they are doing something wrong. You, as mod, can check how long I have been a member and couldn't know everything. Since I am not getting out of probation, I hope that other members get a fair warning before they get banned. I am sorry you have to lose a member, with 50k clicks in such a short time, this way.

bella
Gamers Alliance mod

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:05 am   

It seems your idea of "fun" and mine are very different.
I certainly didn't enjoy trying to get your fun link off my computer.

If you knew it was denied, then why did you resubmit it?

That was the 3rd time I got that link from you, and I did warn you. As you had no forum account at the time, I changed your short message. I see it did change back so you definitely did receive it.

Yes, I am sorry that we have lost such a good clicker, but to be honest I would have expected better from someone who knows how it works here. Or is it just a big joke to irritate the people who are trying to make this site work for everyone? If everyone behaved like you then I doubt there would even be a site as no one needs that kind of hassle.

Perhaps one of the other admins will take pity on you, but that's it as far as I am concerned.

say911
Gamer

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:40 am   

Dear Bella,
Of course it ain't fun to be banned from such a good site, just like my link to this page should be to you. The reason I didn't notice the warning is that everyone seems to be able to change my short notes or status. It happens quiet a lot. I just didn't understand why the link was denied. I really do need to exchange links cause the games i am playing depend on that. But if you persist in this hard line i have to except this.

Thanks for all your good work and i hope to click your link in the future as much as i did in the past.

Kind regards,
Say911

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:08 pm   

Bella is right to ban you. As 1 of the many Dutch clickers on the site, I don't like this kind of fun either. If you would have taken the time to read rules or browse the forums, you would have know your link would have been denied. By putting it in again you only are wasting time of the adminsand mod and annoy them at the same time.

Ask me in 2 weeks and I will unban you.

say911
Gamer

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:23 pm   

I am sorry to bother you again, but it has been two weeks since I was banned. Please unban me as soon as you can find the time.

Kind regards,
Say911

way.2.1337
Gamer

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:57 am   

They will never unban you. They ban everyone for stupid BS reasons.

say911
Gamer

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:31 pm   

I am afraid I don't agree. I've come to know Metalteo as trustworthy and he sticks by his word! It has been two weeks, and I'll have to wait and see, but I don't think Metal or Bella will take back what they have promised me.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:15 pm   

Metalteo wrote:

Ask me in 2 weeks and I will unban you.

I posted that on 11 july, please learn how to count. I don't know when you got banned, but 11 + 14 is 25 for me.

andrea
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:53 am   

He was Banned on 07 July this was the date on is post that he posted in another part that was locked

Gamer

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:50 pm Post subject: Would you be so kind?
Hi Admins,
I saw you banned my account.
Probably cause yoy checked my new link as mod and didn't like it.
Please unban me so I can help my dynasty again.
Much appreciated.

Yours truly
Say911

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.