SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Would you be so kind?
say911
Gamer

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:50 pm   Would you be so kind?

Hi Admins,
I saw you banned my account.
Probably cause yoy checked my new link as mod and didn't like it.
Please unban me so I can help my dynasty again.
Much appreciated.

Yours truly
Say911

andrea
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:14 pm   Re: Would you be so kind?

say911 wrote:
Hi Admins,
I saw you banned my account.
Probably cause yoy checked my new link as mod and didn't like it.
Please unban me so I can help my dynasty again.
Much appreciated.

Yours truly
Say911

OMG BABY we NEED you what happened
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE on my hands and knees begging please unban him

from all WARRIORS REIGN DYNASTY

its the people that are able to get into someones account and derank them from emp to pesent and put themselves as emp that needs to be banned

bella
Gamers Alliance mod

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:54 pm   

You were warned.

I'm not sure if you think it is funny to mess with me and crash my computer with your "amusing" link, but that was the 3rd time and I am sick of it.

I don't imagine the citizens of this site would be terribly impressed either if that link had made it to the main page as you no doubt intended.

As I said, you were warned but you chose to ignore the warning and submit your malicious link again. Therefore you are banned - end of story.

andrea
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:33 am   

bella wrote:
You were warned.

I'm not sure if you think it is funny to mess with me and crash my computer with your "amusing" link, but that was the 3rd time and I am sick of it.

I don't imagine the citizens of this site would be terribly impressed either if that link had made it to the main page as you no doubt intended.

As I said, you were warned but you chose to ignore the warning and submit your malicious link again. Therefore you are banned - end of story.

Bella what link was it maybe we could talk and get away round this can you please get him umbanned as he is a valued member of my team and i will be speaking with him on msn to make sure he wont do it again i am very sorry if he has hurt or harmed you in any way i will get him to apoligise to you asap

once again sorry

warrior princess

michelle
n00b

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:06 am   

andrea wrote:
bella wrote:
You were warned.

Bella what link was it maybe we could talk and get away round this can you please get him umbanned as he is a valued member of my team and i will be speaking with him on msn to make sure he wont do it again i am very sorry if he has hurt or harmed you in any way i will get him to apoligise to you asap

once again sorry

warrior princess

Bella the only i have ever known say911 to use is the cocktail link and up to now i have had no problems with it. Listen as wp has already said sorry for any inconvience caused to you and i will also be speaking to him on msn but please can you unbann him as he is one of our top clickers and we need right now to help with our dystany.

once again sorry for any incovience caused to you

michelle

bella
Gamers Alliance mod

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:54 am   

He knows exactly what link it was.
This was not the first time, but it will be the last as far as I am concerned.

I am not unfair - he was warned. He chose to ignore the warning so it is not my problem.

Therefore I will not be unbanning him.

I am sorry if this causes your dynasty inconvenience, but he knew exactly what he was doing and he gave me no other option.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.