SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Metal please read.
skylaere
Gamer

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:37 pm   Metal please read.

May i please have a second chance? i realize now that 2 accounts per ip is against rules. However i was in no way attempting to cheat. ugh i know you wont belive me since the story has been played out countless times i do anything i can to prove it.it just really ******* you know lots of cheaters get banned but since they use a story that very few actually have the people who tell the truth get banend anyway. i didnt use any auto clicker, redirected links or nothing i simply made an account for my sibling not knowing it would be seen as cheating. i mean he bareley even used yarolds.. i t hink once or twice he did. dont you think if i was attempting to make 2 accounts for cheating purposes i would have gained alot of credits for my other acct? anywayi would really like a second chance please there wont be any more rules broken.

ruler
Gamer

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:37 pm   

dont you ppl read the coc? it says: for making multiple acccount, ban will follow....

if you know it is illegal, why did you do it?

only one topic for your banning pls, dont make multiple topic, or that will be spamming....

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.