SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Losing credits
LordRevan
n00b

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:10 am   Losing credits

ok, the deal is that i've disabled my link (hiden, unchecked the boxses in Profile, even removed the links - then i couldnt click at all), but io still receive clicks in mass numbers, i must say that ppl click me only from their click history (but they click both my links, though one has been disabled for over a half of a month!), so i'd suppose that my hidden/disabled link(s) STILL is shown there, this must be somekind of bug...

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:56 pm   

No it isn't.

LordRevan
n00b

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:58 pm   

"No it isn't." Erm, what do u refer to? It's not a bug? Great! What is it when? How would u explain the fact that i was losing credits? Every one who has clicked me, has clicked both of my links (i'm gonna explain this once again) - in the click history if somebody appeared, he appeared twice, both links where hidden and even though one (MediWar) link was disabled for over a half of the month someone managed to click me? I'm stumped... how? Something is (maybe was; only i am so lucky to witness insane things... and i'm not seeing things) wrong.

I'd like the staff to double check and say that it's 100% ok... if u havent done that...

PS if i'll notice same thing again, what should i do to proove that that happened? screenshot (though i doubt it would convince anyone...)?

EDIT: With all do respect, but have just clicked me yrself lol

20:00:23 Metalteo Click History www.ww3online.net
20:01:11 Metalteo Click History www.mediwar.com

Who has clicked your link today ? (52)
52 ppl clicked me despite the fact that my liks are diabled, u defenately should look into it...

buckwheat88
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:12 pm   

Do you just hide your links or completely remove them? If you hide them, they still appear in peoples history, the only way to completely stop people from clicking your link is to completely remove them, but then you can't click others. If you still get clicked even after your links are completely removed, then I don't know.

LordRevan
n00b

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:19 pm   

Yes, you are right, but then, what is the point of "hiding" my links, if ppl still can click them? Since i want to accumulate some credits i should be allowed to click with my links removed... or the "hide links" thing should work properly... (didnt anyone ever suggest that? i might have missed some threads...)

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:13 pm   

Links can still be clicked from history, when they are hidden. You not missed some threads, but a lot. It has been posted so many times before.

Hidding your link from history is for VIPs only.

It is not a bug, it is ment this way, or otherwise users would be hoarding credits all the time with their links hidden.

This is also why users can't click anymore when the remove their links completly.

Please search the forums, you will find so many topics about it.

LordRevan
n00b

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:30 pm   

ok, thnx, u have some points, though i disagree :) close or delete this thread...

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.