SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
buying credits
usmc
n00b

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:50 pm   buying credits

why is it i cant buy any credits..the link is no longer there..

shotgunna
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:12 am   

Yarold only puts it there when he wants to and to help pay costs of the server.

scrummy10uk
n00b

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:10 am   

Hi, i was gutted when i noticed the buy credits option was took off the site, i think he could make alot of money from it to keep his site up and running. I havent been on the site that long and ive bought two sets of credits, i wouldnt mind clicking links (and i do when i can) bt i rarely get the chance to come on my computer, thats why i bought the credits in the first place. Will there ever be a time soon when the option is available to us again???

TranceZ64
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:14 am   

I have no idea what Yarold's payment plan is, but I'm guessing it's annualy, so next year is the only time I can think of.

scrummy10uk
n00b

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:36 am   

nooooooooooooooooooooooo. Surely this is daft, no offence yarold. bt i think u cud make big money with this, am i th only one that thinks this? As soon as i got the link passed on to me, i passed it onto 4 people, all of which bought credits, now this happened within 10 mins, imagine how much he would be making?!?!
Just a thought

shotgunna
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:11 am   

I already said this once and Metalteo said to me that he didn't make this site to make money.

TranceZ64
Gamer God

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:52 am   

I don't know exactly why Yarold would keep the Buying option down. My guess is he's trying to keep the amount of credits on the site in-balance with the site. After so many people buy credits, everyone has a ton of credits after the original buyers have been clicked enough. Buying becomes pointless when you could spend just Couple days and make over 1000 credits.

Arrowiette
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:30 am   

Its a Link Exchange so click instead of buying your way to the top, thats why I dont like rich people just paying for stuff in games instead of spending hours on it, its kinda unfair aint it :D .

Immortal43
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:22 am   

I dunno, I think Yarold has every right to make money if he wants...
"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in Heaven." -- Matthew 10:32

"I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me" -- Philippians 4:13

way.2.1337
Gamer

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:25 pm   

TranceZ64 wrote:
I don't know exactly why Yarold would keep the Buying option down. My guess is he's trying to keep the amount of credits on the site in-balance with the site. After so many people buy credits, everyone has a ton of credits after the original buyers have been clicked enough. Buying becomes pointless when you could spend just Couple days and make over 1000 credits.

Smart.

igor
n00b

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:54 am   

Hay,, But is it possible if the buy credits service come back? because i really like it,, and ik will buy a lot,, and i'm sure i'm not the only one,,

Btw,, if you don't like rich people,, stay pour,, because i'm really sure you also want to be rich,, and if we are,, we can do a lot of things with our money,, and also win games,, and it's better for yarold...

:roll:

Arrowiette
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:48 am   

igor wrote:
Hay,, But is it possible if the buy credits service come back? because i really like it,, and ik will buy a lot,, and i'm sure i'm not the only one,,

Btw,, if you don't like rich people,, stay pour,, because i'm really sure you also want to be rich,, and if we are,, we can do a lot of things with our money,, and also win games,, and it's better for yarold...

:roll:

Maybe Yarold doesnt want to be rich, just enough to pay off the server/website maintenance costs

RolianSociety
n00b

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:48 am   ...

If he had it up, alot of people would buy credits instead of earning them. Then it wouldnt be a click exchange. This site would lose alot of activity.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:39 pm   Re: ...

RolianSociety wrote:
If he had it up, alot of people would buy credits instead of earning them. Then it wouldnt be a click exchange. This site would lose alot of activity.

You got the point.

aragorn
n00b

Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:01 pm   

I say well done yarold.....its not all about $$$$...this seems a site made by the people for the people....if you now what i mean.. :roll:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.