SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Unban SUBMIT please
SUBMITORDIE
n00b

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:34 am   Unban SUBMIT please

I was originally Mellow Man. When I no longer wanted the name and wanted it deleted, I couldn't. The rule says that you may not register more than one account. But you should understand that we change our game names often, or we just get sick of a name and wants it changed. However, there is no option for a change of name in Yarold's. Stick with it or bust? No no no.

Anyway, I changed my name to SUBMITORDIE, but it was banned along with Mellow Man. So technically I am left with 0 accounts. Then I registered SUBMIT, and legally I have one account. Then why was it banned?

Sometimes you guys delete/ban without reason. If Yarold's had given members the option to change their names, innocent people like me wouldn't have any problems in the first place. All I wanted was to change my name. But when I couldn't, I made another account. I had been planning to let my old account go idle until it was deleted. But no, both accounts got banned.

I do not expect to have my ban lifted. If it does get lifted, thank you. However, I do want you to be aware of this problem, that sometimes the reason behind multiple accounts is that all we wanted was a name change.

Arrowiette
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:34 am   

Name Changing was removed long ago cause people didnt want to get confused by another name of the same person, also after you've been banned I guess you have to wait until banishment expires and in that period you cant create new accounts, or it might get banned as well cause your not serving the banishment right.

Only way to change a name is if you have an offensive or confusing name, then ask Yarold or Metal to change it.

To solve the problem in the first place, I guess you should ask Yarold or Metal if you can change your name instead of making a new one.

SUBMITORDIE
n00b

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:39 am   

OK, thank you for the clarification. Still, it should be stated explicitly in the rules.

Btw, how long are bans?

See you in Demon again when the time comes. In the meantime, go kick Gamer's Alliance *******! :evil:

Immortal43
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:58 am   

I miss the name changing option also.......Annoys me really, I want to change it back to -=immortal=- lol. Few people know me by malevolent...oh well.

for the record, i don't see too much of a problem with making a new account if you don't use the other ones. The main reason multiple accounts were bad in the first place was because people were using one accounts to load themselves up with credits by making one, taking the quiz, yadda yadda and transfering them out...As of now, it's pointless......but try convincing them that...*shrugs*...hope to see you back.
"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in Heaven." -- Matthew 10:32

"I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me" -- Philippians 4:13

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.