SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
unban me plz
noordelingen
n00b

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:23 am   unban me plz

i am banned i think because i have made a second account
the reason for me to make a second account was because i own a clan on a gamesite together with someone else and we wanted to be able to use the yarold account together.
but the password i have with the account "noordelingen" is the same password i use on several other things like games and my email.
so i made an other account (de-noordelingen) so we could both use that account and then suddenly i got banned!
so plz show some understanding for me not wanting to give the pass that i use for a lot of games and my email to someone else.
i hope wou understand this reason and unban me, this is very important for me and my clan.

buckwheat88
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:38 pm   

Wait, you just told everyone on the forums your password? Do you mean screen name? Because passwords should be kept secret.

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:06 pm   

From what i understood...he wanted to share the acc with one person and did not want to give out his "common" password...so made another account using a password and e-mail differant from his usual one. A smart move except that two accounts are not allowed :roll:

TranceZ64
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:13 pm   

Why didn't you just have that one person sign up for himself? If you knew Multi-accounts were illegal why did you try it?

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:51 am   

He made a new account with the same name, when all he needed to do was changing his password.

I've heard a lot of excusses before, but this 1 is new.

noordelingen
n00b

Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:03 am   

i made a new account because i didnt know how to change my password :?
and the new account had a different name, the old account was "noordelingen" the new account is "de-noordelingen".
and btw i didnt know that having more than 1 account was illegal (i am too lazy to read FAQ's)
so still i have the question will u plz unban me?
and the other person has an account for himself but he said that he couldnt set the link of our clan because i already use it thats why i made an account that we could both use.

noordelingen
n00b

Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:38 am   

and if you decide not to unban my account than at least take away my link so the other person CAN use it.

andrea
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:40 am   

buckwheat88 wrote:
Wait, you just told everyone on the forums your password? Do you mean screen name? Because passwords should be kept secret.

i think it is the screen name its the password he uses for that account that he uses for all his game accounts
i know took me two goes to read as well

noordelingen
n00b

Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:59 pm   

sorry english isnt very good :oops: :oops: :oops:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.