SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Plz help me undersand
Mega
n00b

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:24 pm   Plz help me undersand

I apolagize if the folowing qestions were answered before, but i don't have the time to read every post from this forum...there are lots :roll: .

1st of all...when i click some links i see the tag with " Visit this site while we count your activity.", some times i don't...after a while the tag changes ito "your click has been counted" ...what happens if the tag does not apear? is my click still counted? if yes, after how many seconds? The site sais that i already visited that trap (if i close the window and try again the link, so hoping that the tag with "Visit this site bla bla bla " will apear).

2nd. I start giving clicks, and i refreshed my page to see how many credits i have...i had 0.05...i given 2 more clicks then i refreshed again...and i had -1.69 :shock: :shock: :shock: . I looked at the click hystory and nobody clicked my link! absolutley nobody! why did my credits descrease?

3rd Do some clicks count more than other? If yes where do i find a value board?

Plz answer my questions or point me to post that discussed these issues before! 10q!

TranceZ64
Gamer God

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:06 am   

Mega wrote:
I apolagize if the folowing qestions were answered before, but i don't have the time to read every post from this forum...there are lots :roll: .

1st of all...when i click some links i see the tag with " Visit this site while we count your activity.", some times i don't...after a while the tag changes ito "your click has been counted" ...what happens if the tag does not apear? is my click still counted? if yes, after how many seconds? The site sais that i already visited that trap (if i close the window and try again the link, so hoping that the tag with "Visit this site bla bla bla " will apear).

2nd. I start giving clicks, and i refreshed my page to see how many credits i have...i had 0.05...i given 2 more clicks then i refreshed again...and i had -1.69 :shock: :shock: :shock: . I looked at the click hystory and nobody clicked my link! absolutley nobody! why did my credits descrease?

3rd Do some clicks count more than other? If yes where do i find a value board?

Plz answer my questions or point me to post that discussed these issues before! 10q!

1. When you do not get the tag, that means that this game's click system dose not accept frames. The frames have been taken away to make clicks count. When do click a site that has 'frames' on it, then your click is NOT counted until it changes to "Your click has been count". At that point, your Click is counted as a Click. So the only differance from these 2 types of links is you MUST wait several secounds to actually be counted. Don't worry about it so much, if you exit before you get the "Your click has been counted" message, then it just means you need to wait for that link's timer to reset, and you don't get any credits (No credits are subtracted from the person being cliked either).

2. I don't know how that could be explained, the only logical reason is that you were clicked and didn't notice. You might need to refresh the history once or twice.

3. There IS differnt credit amounts per links, although I'm not so sure on what they exactly are. It's based on how much the link is clicked, how much the clicks ACTUALY are counted (Like MOMT, where you need to click a seperate number to give the user a 'legal click'), the links timer (Short time = Most likely a small amount. Long time = Most likey a larger amount), and games such as Outwar, where people can only give 10 Outwar clicks a day.

Any more questions??

Mega
n00b

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:57 am   

10q very much TraceZ64! No more questions from me :D .

2 . I did not recieve clicks! i checked the account too (the game with the link) and i didn't recieve a single citizen :( .Anyways I found a solution to this : I gotta hide my link whyle voting! Donno why :D

Thebott
n00b

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:47 pm   Frustrated

I have only received about 13 drones in my total fighting force but in my history there was over 100 clicks on my link.
What do I do about this???
How do I fix this????

:?

shotgunna
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:46 pm   

Some people aren't clicking right. nothing we can do.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.