SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - Something about cross-site scripting?

orcachick2005 - Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:12 am
Post subject: Something about cross-site scripting?
Hi guys,

I just recently got on Yarolds to do some clicking and noticed this banner across the top of the page- it seems to be on any Yarolds page, not just the main page.

screen shot

I don't speak html or script or whatever language that is, so I don't understand it, but is this something to be concerned about?

DemonicJ - Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:16 am

Hey Orca,

Cant replicate an error on my end. Seems to be something google/ google analytics related though, so I dont brlirvr it to be of concern.

Ill get the boss to look into it further when I next catch up with him

bones - Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:18 am

I'm getting this scripting message now, on Palemoon and Firefox. They have not been updated lately, so no changes their. Ok yesterday no good today. This happens when I click on Dynasty,History,Profile and Main.

Message says:

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.

Script: https://swle.yarold.eu/js/prototype.js:472

Have cleaned cache, history etc.

Anyone with ideas to fix.

altan - Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:37 am

I'm having the same problem: the main site crashes Firefox and Opera, while in Internet Explorer I get the message "yarold.eu is not responding due to a long-running script".
Xeyla - Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:58 am

I am getting a script error in firefox and chrome:

I'd like to say that I am not using NoScript either. All I have is the Close-it script.

DemonicJ - Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:49 am

Issue should be resolved now
Xeyla - Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:00 pm

After updating chrome, and resetting the extensions, I am able to use the link exchange now.
Dragonstar - Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:40 am

I've had the same problem for some days. I managed to use Internet Explorer briefly, but Firefox and Chrome still won't work for me. Driving me mad!