SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - Virtuadopt Not Registering Clicks

stormiecub - Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:19 am
Post subject: Virtuadopt Not Registering Clicks
I did use the search feature and didn't see this issue addressed.

I'm using Firefox with Multi-Links Plus and clicking the Dynasty page one user at a time (otherwise it runs my computer down too much). I open Virtuapets separately so that I can "close all to the right" once they have loaded without having to hunt out each of the Virtuapets links to click them separately.

The page I'm taken to when I open them asks me to click a link in order to "play with" the pet. When I do this, it is not registering my click but is telling me to make sure that cookies are enabled, etc. Multi Links Plus is the only add-on for Firefox that I have in my browser. Nothing (including ads) is blocked in this browser.

There doesn't seem to be any reason that these wouldn't register. Does anybody have any advice?

DemonicJ - Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:06 am
Post subject: Re: Virtuadopt Not Registering Clicks
stormiecub wrote:
I did use the search feature and didn't see this issue addressed.

I'm using Firefox with Multi-Links Plus and clicking the Dynasty page one user at a time (otherwise it runs my computer down too much). I open Virtuapets separately so that I can "close all to the right" once they have loaded without having to hunt out each of the Virtuapets links to click them separately.

The page I'm taken to when I open them asks me to click a link in order to "play with" the pet. When I do this, it is not registering my click but is telling me to make sure that cookies are enabled, etc. Multi Links Plus is the only add-on for Firefox that I have in my browser. Nothing (including ads) is blocked in this browser.

There doesn't seem to be any reason that these wouldn't register. Does anybody have any advice?

Thanks stormiecub. I have made a slight change to the format of the links (sropped the www from them) & seems to be working. Let me know if they arent