SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - No-one clicked your link(s)

Spexarcity - Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:59 am
Post subject: No-one clicked your link(s)
Hi!

Since a couple of days I see after logging in the message in history "No-one clicked your link(s)".
My links are inactive, while I'm not logged in?
No one clicks my links over night?
I'm losing my stars and don't understand why.
Others in my dynasty have more clicks in their links.

bantymom - Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:22 am

There are two places you can check.

1) When you check you Profile and look next to "Total clicks received today:" is there a 0 or is there a larger number?

2) Also, look at Activity. What is the last date where you have anything listed under "recv today"?

If you still have numbers in those places, people are clicking your links. I've never understood the "No One Has Clicked Your Links" in History. I receive 5000-7000 links a day, so no matter what it says in History under "Others Clicked," clearly my links are being clicked.

Give those two things a check and if you have 0s there, then something might be wrong, otherwise, I think you're doing fine.

Edit: I found your profile this morning. You had received 1446 clicks when I checked about half a day into the cycle. I also saw that I had clicked all of your links, so they came up for me in at least one of the Exchanges.

In the same amount of time, I've received 3789 clicks. I do have 50 links, all of which reappear some time during the day. Even so, where I used to receive 7700-8500 clicks a day, I am now receiving 6000-7400 and my MinAvg has dropped 500 points since Christmas. If this keeps up, I too, will begin to lose VIP levels.

Cheers,
Bantymom

Spexarcity - Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:00 pm

OK, thank you, I see, there is a number, but in activity I see that it is much less than the months before.
Seems so as if the allied dynasties don't click our links as much as in better times...