SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - DNS issues

LessZoa - Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:21 am
Post subject: DNS issues
Not sure if it is related to the TWC/Charter merger, or if there are other issues, but from Hawaii we've been having pretty bad connection success with Yarold's for the past week - keep getting "DNS cannot be found" messages. When able to connect, we rush to do what we need to do.

This is messing up click rates as well as updating links. :(

I got lucky now so decided to post (and edit this post) before we lose it again. :shock:

Is this something on your end in Europe?

~~~~

Someone on another site told of the massive flooding happening in Europe, and it is most likely affecting the internet over there. My thoughts are with everyone on that side of the planet - sorry, I don't watch the news anymore. :oops: is not worth the head/heart/soul ache.

Please be safe.

Oddora - Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:13 am
Post subject: DNS ERROR
What is going on with Yarolds?! I can't get on but maybe 1 hour per a week!
There are no news or updated info to what is going on.I would have thought as popular as this site is that the owner/s and staff would have some professionalism in not only keeping the site going smoothly but also in keeping members up to date with any problems and such.

Ferrari - Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:11 pm

no answer after 10 days
mao_nagra - Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:52 am
Post subject: Re: DNS ERROR
Oddora wrote:
There are no news or updated info to what is going on.I would have thought as popular as this site is that the owner/s and staff would have some professionalism in not only keeping the site going smoothly but also in keeping members up to date with any problems and such.

for me, in Italy, no problems
I also see that there are other people from the US that kip using yarolds normally

DemonicJ - Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:28 am
Post subject: Re: DNS ERROR
Oddora wrote:

As no one else is reporting issues & the staff not experience said issues, I think the issue is with your ISP?

Maybe your ISP shoiuld be more professional when they experience issues like this?

Thread locked as no issues reported by others nor found by staff