SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - History -> Customize is broken

PaiGow - Tue May 19, 2015 1:46 am
Post subject: History -> Customize is broken
So I'm trying to see what links I've clicked and use "Customize" on History Exchange page end uncheck the bottom 4 boxes.

The problem now is that the page comes back solid white and empty. Totally blank. Nothing. Nada.

No way to change pages because there aren't any links to click. The page is empty. Only way to restore any functionality to "History Exchange" page is to enter this "http://swle.yarold.eu/history.php?s=1&cr=Restore+Default".

I've been doing this for a very long time without any problem, but starting today it is broken.

Cheers,

DemonicJ - Tue May 19, 2015 9:10 am

Tested in Firefox.

Following your steps I get it to work, all good. as it should be. fine.

Unable to replicate your issue

Ferrari - Tue May 19, 2015 5:25 pm

I have the same problem Paigow I use Firefox
PaiGow - Wed May 20, 2015 2:39 am

More information. I tried it again after Jay's post and History Exchange -> Costomize was working as expected without problem - (I click Yarold's using SeaMonkey).

Then about 03:15am Yarold's time, just a few minutes ago, I started seeing the blank white page again. Confirmed same blank white page with FireFox. Also confirmed blank white page on my Linux system using FireFox.

Troublesome bug that only show certain times of the day.

Thank you Ferrari for also confirming this bug. I owe you a cookie ;)

Cheers,

[update]
Now it's 5:59am and I can not get to History page at all.. even without doing Customize all I see is a blank white page :(

[update Server time: Thu, 21 May 2015 06:13:42 +0200 ]
Again getting closer to server reset, History -> Customize returns empty white page. Maybe the problem is related to links Done/Received in the day. Am I passing some program limit ?