SWLE
Link exchange

Updates - 30th December Updates

DemonicJ - Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:33 am
Post subject: 30th December Updates
Today a new VIP icon system was rolled out & a slight change made to the old total clicks VIP system.

Old total clicks VIP will still retain their VIP status & extras, except they now only have 20 links to work with.

The new VIP levels & icons are based on MINAVG (as normal). As already known, you need 2000 MINAVG to qualify. Or, as it was before, you can buy VIP status. This will automatically make you the highest level VIP.

viplevel - required minavg
0 0
1 2000
2 3500
3 5500

Bought VIPs will always be the highest MINAVG VIP level

hope that helps

Update!

If you like it in pictures try this

VIP comparison

Ferrari - Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:41 am

as usual a very vague explanation, which I do not get. and since I'm always ignored by some people..... I hope there is someone who wants to explain the the stars lev1 lev2 lev3 lev4
DemonicJ - Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:54 am

Updated
Spexarcity - Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:00 am

Why - for example - our shogun zardoz has three stars?
DemonicJ - Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:04 am

Spexarcity wrote:
Why - for example - our shogun zardoz has three stars?

He has a minavg over 5500

Ferrari - Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:38 pm

at least Demonicj understands , I think that is the most important. maybe there is some one who can explain in simple words.
Cheystar - Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:55 pm

What are the benefits of being on each level?
Yarold - Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:07 pm

You will get more link slots on each level in future
Ferrari - Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Why has Zardos 3 and Paigow 4, and why have I not the small stars, but one big star.
I bought several times credits, so that is not the difference.

Yarold - Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:28 am

First post got updated with table with required minavg
zardoz have minavg of 5815 so its lev3,
Paigow still have vip from donations active so lev4 (from this next restart it will be lev3)
lev0 would have... 0 stars, so instead it uses old big blue star
lev1 star is kind of big, but its not that bad, isnt it?

Jeanne - Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:36 am

Can I have hearts instead of stars? :mrgreen:

There are still some bugs here and there, member Ahoushi minavg 286 buys credits has level 3.
Member Liirah minavg 2753 has level 3 (dont know if she buys credits) Member WD4080 minavg 3159 level 3 (does buy credits sometimes). Seem like donators aren't getting highest level.
It does confuse the picture that those who buy credits gets highest level I suppose it is an attempt to get people to buy credits to get the extra star :wink:

Marga: If you have VIP after the old system where you have the sum of clicks done/received to become VIP but you have minavg lower than 2000, then you have the old blue star. If you have minavg over 2000 you have 1 new star. If the minavg is over 3500 you have 2 new stars, minavg over 5500 is 3 new stars ..... is that easier to understand?

Ferrari - Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:05 am

Jeanne you are a angel :razz: yess I understand, but one thing, I bought many times credits to give members a star.
Jeanne - Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:15 am

Yes but when was last time? I believe the 4 star last as long as the bought VIP does so if you buy VIP for 20 days for someone you will have the 4 stars for 20 days .. I think :smile:

this made me think ... how many stars does a sponsored VIP get? they didnt buy the credits themselves so they shouldnt have 4, they dont qualify for VIP with sum of clicks or minavg ..so do they get a special one? And what if someone that doesn't have VIP buys credits for someone else do they both get VIP? lol Happy New Year Stan

Yarold - Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:02 am

uh, much questions

Jeanne wrote:
this made me think ... how many stars does a sponsored VIP get?
If you get vip from donations you get lev3 vip (i know it was 4 yesterday, but you have to forget that)

Jeanne wrote:
they didnt buy the credits themselves so they shouldnt have 4,
If you buy credits for someone else, then that person who is receiving them gets vip status.

Jeanne wrote:
they dont qualify for VIP with sum of clicks or minavg ..so do they get a special one?
Yes, when someone gets vip from donations its always lev3, irrespectively from number of clicks or minavg, for the time that is calculated on buy credits page.

Jeanne wrote:
And what if someone that doesn't have VIP buys credits for someone else do they both get VIP?
No, only person that gets credits get vip.

Jeanne wrote:
Happy New Year Stan
Happy New Year!
Spexarcity - Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:07 pm

And I have lost my fourth star over night...
Why?
Because I was here to ask stupid questions?
;)
I understand, I never have baught credits, because I can't, I'm not using paypal at all...

Ferrari - Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:10 pm

I know from some people they buying credits as I know, so they should have 4 stars...but have not 4 stars
I think the sense (or benefit) of the whole changing means: "Buy more credits!"

Yarold only look at our donations and buy credits, not at the clicks and loyalty we have done since 2007 A loyal members star that is what i miss :neutral: thank you

Jeanne - Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:06 pm

Spexarcity wrote:

I understand, I never have baught credits, because I can't, I'm not using paypal at all...

So why does Spex with an avg 3900 have 3 stars?

What is lev4 now?

I agree with Marga, an icon that separates old experienced (loyal) members from a newbie that just joined and bought credits would be really nice :razz:

I do understand the need for members buying credits so the server bill can be paid.
On many sites such donors gets a special icon without getting the privileges of old members but Yarolds doesn't really have anything else to "sell" there are no special pets to get :mrgreen: (lol a week end with Stan?) VIP status is the only thing.
I don't think it should give the highest level just entrance level VIP they have to work to keep and advance, after all what does it matter to have money to pay the server if there are no links no clicking going on?

Ferrari - Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:22 pm

Jeanne wrote:
Spexarcity wrote:

So why does Spex with an avg 3900 have 3 stars?

What is lev4 now?

I agree with Marga, an icon that separates old experienced (loyal) members from a newbie that just joined and bought credits would be really nice :razz:

see there are bugs in the system.
Jeanne, nice to see you agree with me lol

DemonicJ - Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:43 am

At the moment there is no 4 star level.

As for loyalty, If they have clicked enough to qualify for the old SUMTotal (that clicked & received thats been in place forever & as said earlier, not been removed) then they get the old blue star.

Ultimately, to sum it all up.

If you were a VIP before (either SUMTOTAL, MINAVG or Bought VIP) you are still a VIP now. Not a thing has changed in that regard at all!! You still have a star of some sort next to your name

Ferrari - Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:43 am

:shock: :shock: spexarcity lost al her stars :shock:

DemonicJ - Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:32 am

She will be VIP as soon as she logs in
maomao - Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:10 am

Michael H (MinAvg 5322, last login today after reset) - level1?! Will he log out to get level 2? :razz:
Ferrari - Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:23 am

maomao wrote:
Michael H (MinAvg 5322, last login today after reset) - level1?! Will he log out to get level 2? :razz:

lol :lol:

DemonicJ - Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:23 am

maomao wrote:

His level will be fixed at reset :razz:

Spexarcity - Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:25 am

DemonicJ wrote:
At the moment there is no 4 star level.

As for loyalty, If they have clicked enough to qualify for the old SUMTotal (that clicked & received thats been in place forever & as said earlier, not been removed) then they get the old blue star.

Ultimately, to sum it all up.

If you were a VIP before (either SUMTOTAL, MINAVG or Bought VIP) you are still a VIP now. Not a thing has changed in that regard at all!! You still have a star of some sort next to your name

DemonicJ wrote:
She will be VIP as soon as she logs in

Quote:
Last login: 2014-01-02 11:12:11
Last active: 2014-01-02 11:12:11
Banned: no
Flags: VIP(lev1)
Credits: 25793.03
Total clicks received: 4258443
Total clicks received today: 989
Average clicks received: 4191
Total clicks done: 3955983

Level one.

And Michael H too, he was logged in today and his clicked.

1137 1502 kampaku
[V]Michael H - One star.

We are in the top ten of the registered member list.
I don't understand.

Ferrari - Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:36 am

0 0
1 2000
2 3500
3 5500

Michael and spex both have more than 3500, still one star and both logged in today

DemonicJ - Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:45 am

Short answer for you Spex, is that the system had you & Michael H marked as a level 3 VIP (which your minavg is under). Now let the system fix it during the next reset. If you havent been promoted to level 2 then I'll get the boss to check the database for issues.
Lucifer - Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:05 am

I have really tried to avoid asking...but the updated vip information is not jiving with what some of my members have. I have level 3 as well as my kampaku. However, my top shogun, whose minavg exceeds both of us, is only a level 1. I have asked this twice before without being answered...are we at level 3 because of our dynasty rankings?
DemonicJ - Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:49 am

Lucifer wrote:
I have really tried to avoid asking...but the updated vip information is not jiving with what some of my members have. I have level 3 as well as my kampaku. However, my top shogun, whose minavg exceeds both of us, is only a level 1. I have asked this twice before without being answered...are we at level 3 because of our dynasty rankings?

Nothing in this post indicates dynasty ranks have anything to do with VIP status. There is even a link to a spreadsheet in the first post showing everyone how it is supposed to work. However, with every new change bought to a site, bugs are to be expected. They will be worked through before the next phase of the update goes through.

Time to relax a little people & let the boss work through this. Rest assured everyone that was a vip last year that should be a VIP this year, is still a VIP ;) (regardless of how many stars are next to their name)

Jackulwulf - Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:48 am

I have a question. The people who have the VIP by the amount of clicked and received, will they have VIP status forever now? Or will it expire eventually and will they have to get their minavg up to at least 2000 to get VIP again?

Or is the amount of clicks made and received way of getting VIP still a way to get VIP?

DemonicJ - Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:51 am

Jackulwulf wrote:
I have a question. The people who have the VIP by the amount of clicked and received, will they have VIP status forever now? Or will it expire eventually and will they have to get their minavg up to at least 2000 to get VIP again?

Or is the amount of clicks made and received way of getting VIP still a way to get VIP?

Hi Jackulwulf,

The old total clicks system way of getting VIP (the now old blue star) is staying. Should someone qualify for a new star, they will get that until they drop under minavg. Then they will have the old blue star again (as long as they are still above the total required).

Hope that helps

Jackulwulf - Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:07 am

Ok thanks. Just wanted to make sure that the old way was still staying. ^.^
Ferrari - Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:45 am
Post subject: Re: 30th December Updates
DemonicJ wrote:

The new VIP levels & icons are based on MINAVG (as normal). As already known, you need 2000 MINAVG to qualify. Or, as it was before, you can buy VIP status. This will automatically make you the highest level VIP.

0 0
1 2000
2 3500
3 5500

I am 3511 now, that means i should have 2 stars?

DemonicJ - Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:48 am

First post is updated.
maomao - Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:39 am

Ashes - Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:33 pm

From the VIP comparison link, people who've reached total exchanged and are level 0 should have 30 links?

I have 20, is this a glitch with my account or is the comparison sheet just entered wrong?
Thanks

DemonicJ - Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Ashes wrote:
From the VIP comparison link, people who've reached total exchanged and are level 0 should have 30 links?

I have 20, is this a glitch with my account or is the comparison sheet just entered wrong?
Thanks

To the right of the sheet under 2014 VIP system. Total Exchanged column, it says number of links is 20. To the left under 2013 VIP system is says 30 links for total exchanged.

So no error on the sheet & no glitch on your account.

Ashes - Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Oh, derp. My bad!

Thanks!

DemonicJ - Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:00 am

:lol: As I said in chat, I'd rather you ask the questions, so you can get the right answers.