SWLE
Link exchange

The Cave of Lucifer - Absence Noticeboard

Ashes - Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:11 am
Post subject: Absence Noticeboard
Hey wonderful people ♥

If you're going away for a few days, please let us know how long you plan to be gone, and when your absence starts. You can let us know by mailing, posting it in your short notes or posting it in here.

If we know you're gone, you won't be kicked out of the dynasty

Stuff to know (thanks Luci <3)
10 days not active puts you in inactive status, but your links will still show
20 days not active puts you in suspended status, and your links no longer show (I think)
30 days not active, the yarolds system removes you from the dynasty

So, even if you are gone, if you have a way to get online, even for a few minutes, please lot in and snap up a link or so, to keep your account activated

Thanks for all your hard work!
-Ashes

Geminia - Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Oooo that is handy. Im currently on vacation since Tuesday the 13th and I'll be back on Monday the 19th. :D
Ashes - Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:01 pm

Geminia wrote:
Oooo that is handy. Im currently on vacation since Tuesday the 13th and I'll be back on Monday the 19th. :D

Good to know! Have a great time Gem! <3

Other people away...

Xythus wrote:
Will be out Aug. 11-14 and 21-27

Artemis1292 wrote:
Computer going in for repairs, will have no access until at least the 21st.

Syrendawn - Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:15 am

I might be less active for a few days, since our family's exchange student just came. I won't have much time to click anyone, so I might slip to the negatives. :(
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I'll try to get on, but my mom wants me to interact with her and not spend so much time on the computer. XD

I'll probably be back on board somewhat next week or so.

Ashes - Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:18 am

Syrendawn wrote:
I might be less active for a few days, since our family's exchange student just came. I won't have much time to click anyone, so I might slip to the negatives. :(
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I'll try to get on, but my mom wants me to interact with her and not spend so much time on the computer. XD

I'll probably be back on board somewhat next week or so.

That's fine, try to enjoy yourself and make friends. :D

Lucifer - Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:36 am

One thing to let people know on the absences, you may want to add this to the sticky Ashes

20 days not active puts you in suspended status, and your links no longer show (I think)

So, even if you are gone, if you have a way to get online, even for a few minutes, please lot in and snap up a link or so, to keep your account activated

Ashes - Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:41 am

Lucifer wrote:
One thing to let people know on the absences, you may want to add this to the sticky Ashes

added. cheers!

Geminia - Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Hey guys :) Just letting you know we will have guests over from tomorrow till Sunday so there is a chance i won't be able to click during those days...

OT- previous time it let me post without signing up, now it asked me to register...weird :???:

Dustydragon - Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:07 pm

OHHHH you are having a baby :D *squeeeees*
I loves me some babies hee hee

Ashes - Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Thanks for letting us know, Gem!
Geminia - Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:38 pm

leaving today afternoon, be back on Monday :)
Dustydragon - Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:07 pm

Have a good trip :)
Ashes - Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:13 am

Be safe Gem :D
Syrendawn - Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:14 am

I didn't know where to put this, but figured this would be the best place XD
I have decided to leave this dynasty because I probably won't have time to click here. When I do have time, I usually use the VoU Silver Mine. Sorry and thanks for all the help, Luci and Ashes!

Dustydragon - Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:36 pm

take care :)
LithiumJay - Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:59 am

I have been and will probably continue to be a little less active for a while. I'm busy beta testing a game, and dealing with some adjustments at work plus taking on my first regular paid art assignments, so my schedule's been hectic and I don't always get around to clicking.

Still here but just in case I stop clicking for a few days. I'm not dead. =)

Lucifer - Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Sorry to see you go Syrendawn, please come back if you change your mind. Lithium Jay that is fine, real life comes first.
LithiumJay - Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:56 pm

So those "adjustments at work" have turned into a full promotion. :mrgreen:

Anyway, I'm going to have far less time for web games, and probably no time for Yarold's in the future. I'll still be on VoU for those of you there, but likely just going to stick to daycare and naturally incoming clicks because my days are going to be chewed up with other stuff.

I am going to try to stay moderately active for a bit because things might get into a better flow by next month, but regardless, it has been a good run.

Dustydragon - Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Congratulations on the promotion....sorry to see you go (if you do)

*huggles*

Geminia - Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:17 pm

Hey guys ,
I will be out of town for a few days, and won't be able to click. I don't now when exactly it can be later today, tomorrow or the weekend, or how long but i don't think it's gonna be longer than 3-4 days.

Dustydragon - Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Guess I should have posted :P

didn't realize I wouldn't be clicking or away this much, but surgery is Monday...yes I was able to get a sooner date, and I have been busy at home and with 'work'....sorry

been a little off too, nervousness I guess...getting tired of all of this surgery crap, c-sections, gall bladders, blah blah, but this should be it.
anyhow this is an overnighter, if no complications, so all should go well.

*huggles*

Geminia - Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:33 pm

Hey guys :) happy holidays and merry Christmas to all those who celebrate. Just letting you know that I have serious issues with power at home and since I don't want my pc fried , PSU was already acting up with all this, I wont be turning on the pc to click stuff, untill I manage to have an electrician fix this. Hopefully the PSU will be ok. Got quite unlucky with this as it happened during the holidays...:(
Dustydragon - Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:29 am

Good Luck with the Computer Gem.....Merry Christmas
Geminia - Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:09 pm

Hey guys :)
Little one arrived via C section, on the 29th.
Im still on painkillers, due to the fact that my right leg does not seem to like all the hormone changes during and post pregnancy.
Me and my mother are still trying to cope with all the weird sleep baby habits, so I do not have any free time that I do not run to bed for a bit of extra sleep, to sit at my pc.
So I can only check in every now and then from my mobile.
Hope everyone is doing great :)