#4 - 1915 maxi
#3 - 2256 LoneStarMike
#2 - 2292 DONTI
#1 - 2667 Dirowe

3000 credits sent to LoneStarMike
6000 credits sent to DONTI
10500 credits sent to Dirowe

Congratulations to all the winners

Something else happened during the Contest run as well. Actually before the contest run :D
The New Contest Run started to run as well, and here are the Results from that.

Contests: Monthly dynasty contest (new!)
Group: Maxi 40+
#4 908 The pick of the bunch
#3 1158 WolfPack Talent Finders
#2 1338 International MMC Allies
#1 1751 The Mob

32000 credits sent to bluebell_rose of WolfPack Talent Finders
34000 credits sent to Spexarcity of International MMC Allies
38000 credits sent to DemonicJ of The Mob

Group: Big 20+
goal: dyn_all_minmemavg
#4 545 The Ninja Clickers
#3 564 Virtuadopt
#2 995 The Cave of Lucifer
#1 1001 MMC UBC

19000 credits sent to Varlet of Virtuadopt
21000 credits sent to Lucifer of The Cave of Lucifer
24000 credits sent to dirk2103 of MMC UBC

Group: TIny 20-
goal: dyn_all_minmemavg
#5 287 MINI MING
#4 325 Northern Lights
#3 772 Moonlight Eclipse
#2 972 The Dark Side
#1 1971 Metalteo Gamer Alliance

8000 credits sent to Corindia of Moonlight Eclipse
9000 credits sent to tinsae of The Dark Side
10500 credits sent to Ecco of Metalteo Gamer Alliance

Obviously some of you were paid out twice and all ready one the Emperors has paid back the credits.
This was their choice. If the credits need to be removed from your account at some time, they will be removed. Keep this in mind. ;)

PaiGow - Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:09 pm

IMO, it looks like the contest from a year ago was activated again by accident.. in addition to the current contest. (And to confuse things even more.. next month another contest comes online and it's anyone's guess how that will work :( )

To fix this mistake, either take back all payments from the 9 winners in the *old* contest that includes Tiny 20- group, or let the payments stand and put the error behind us.

Would you want to be the one to tell UBC they have to pay back 24k credits because it was a mistake.. or asking IMMMA to repay 34k credits because they were accidentally paid for contest that has been inactive for nearly a year?

Sorry there was a mistake.. but it happens from time to time.. let it go.

Best regards,

Dustydragon - Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:50 am

Well if we let the mistake go, then we will have to pay back the one Emperor who did Re-pay back the extra credits, as it wouldn't be fair for everyone to keep them and them not to have them at all.

I don't mind 'asking' someone if they would pay the credits back, but demanding they pay them back is another thing all together ;)

Lucifer - Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:27 am

I am the emporer who returned the credits. Was I forced to pay them back? No. But I was instructed EXACTLY how to do it and to transfer the credits to "Lotto" as the payee. I was not told to "wait for Rozz" or that nobody was expected to pay them back until Rozz ruled on it. After this much time, it is sort of pointless to ask the emporers who were overpaid on the extra contest to pay back the credits, especially since some emporers share the credits with their members. Also, it was confirmed to me that the 2nd contest was invalid. So I tried to do the right thing, and hoped that some others would also do the honorable thing. So under the circumstances, I ask that Yarold have the 21000 credits I paid back to "Lotto" to be restored to my account, so I may transfer the contest split to my members. Yarold, if you wish to see the conversation that took place pertaining to me returning those credits, I do have a paste bin of it and will provide it to you upon your request.
Ferrari - Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:15 am

we shared the credits with our members, i had no idea that there was a mistake, this because I do anyway not understand the difficult rules from the contests.
DemonicJ - Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:37 am

Lucifer wrote:
I am the emporer who returned the credits. Was I forced to pay them back? No. But I was instructed EXACTLY how to do it and to transfer the credits to "Lotto" as the payee. I was not told to "wait for Rozz" or that nobody was expected to pay them back until Rozz ruled on it. After this much time, it is sort of pointless to ask the emporers who were overpaid on the extra contest to pay back the credits, especially since some emporers share the credits with their members. Also, it was confirmed to me that the 2nd contest was invalid. So I tried to do the right thing, and hoped that some others would also do the honorable thing. So under the circumstances, I ask that Yarold have the 21000 credits I paid back to "Lotto" to be restored to my account, so I may transfer the contest split to my members. Yarold, if you wish to see the conversation that took place pertaining to me returning those credits, I do have a paste bin of it and will provide it to you upon your request.

As you asked how to transfer the credits back, you were told. You made the choice to do it, as you said. You wanted to do the honourable thing, so why would anyone tell you to do otherwise??

Regardless, your credits have been readjusted with the credits you returned & have been verified as such.

Lucifer - Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:39 am

Well, I will not make any further comment on what took place in that conversation, I will just leave it at that, and thank you for returning them to me. So now the only question is: What is the decision by Yarold? Are we able to go ahead and distribute the credits to the members entered, or are we still waiting on a decision?
DemonicJ - Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:33 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Well, I will not make any further comment on what took place in that conversation, I will just leave it at that, and thank you for returning them to me. So now the only question is: What is the decision by Yarold? Are we able to go ahead and distribute the credits to the members entered, or are we still waiting on a decision?

Good call as no comment at all was needed on it. Yarolds answer is 'can they live with it'(the extra payments), hence the returned credits

Ferrari - Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:10 pm

thanks
Yarold - Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:02 pm

I decided that we will allow emperors to keep credits. In history of this site bugs happen from time to time and so far if there were no harm we let things be.
As PaiGow noticed the first contest was contest from 08 2012, which was caused bug in code (by not specifying a year for it).

Nonetheless we continue with new contest this month (one with 4 tiers).

Dustydragon - Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:50 am

Yay! Congrats to all the winners of BOTH contests :D LOL

Looking forward to the new contest at the end of the month...

Good Luck to you all :D
*huggles*

Lucifer - Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:13 am

Thanks for replying Yarold...I appreciate you clearing this up and will proceed to send my members the credits