SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - Supported Browsers

DemonicJ - Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:01 am
Post subject: Supported Browsers

Below are all the compatable web browsers used here at Yarolds.
The browser icons are clickable & will take you to the relevant download pages (if you wish to change from IE)
Under the Icons are the applicable addons (if any) that will make clicking here at yarolds faster & more enjoyable.

SeaMonkey Addons
Compatabilty Reporter
Ad blocker
Flash Blocker
Snaplinks

Firefox Addons
Compatabilty Reporter
Ad blocker
Flash Blocker
Snaplinks

Chrome Addons
Ad blocker
Flash Blocker
Snaplinks

Opera Addons
Snaplinks

Safari

IE
Be warned that opening multiple pages with heavy flash content (like using "open all" function at the bottom of all the exchange pages) might leave your IE unresponsive.
We strongly suggest using another browser if possible.

PaiGow - Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:33 pm
Post subject: Re: Supported Browsers
DemonicJ wrote:
IE
click open all at the bottom of all the exchange pages
better yet, get a better browser!

Umm.. please tell me this is a joke!

I fear clicking "Open all*" at the bottom of an an exchange page without also running FlashBlock will cause most any computer's instance of IE significant problems if more than 1 MyMiniCity (MMC) links are present.

Not everyone has permissions to install a different browser.. If you must run IE, I suggest opening one link at a time and closing the MMC links as soon as possible.

SlipVayne - Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:34 am
Post subject: Re: Supported Browsers
PaiGow wrote:
DemonicJ wrote:
IE
click open all at the bottom of all the exchange pages
better yet, get a better browser!

Umm.. please tell me this is a joke!

I fear clicking "Open all*" at the bottom of an an exchange page without also running FlashBlock will cause most any computer's instance of IE significant problems if more than 1 MyMiniCity (MMC) links are present.

Not everyone has permissions to install a different browser.. If you must run IE, I suggest opening one link at a time and closing the MMC links as soon as possible.

True that.

Yarold - Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:18 am

updated