SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - Customize button on Dynasty page away?

Zidane - Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:17 pm
Post subject: Customize button on Dynasty page away?
What happened? I used Customize for better clicking - uncheck everything but Links and then snaplinks on all possible links, the clicking was cozier and faster, did the admins take the button away for some reason?
The button is in the bottom left corner as usual on Main and History, but it is not there in Dynasty, why?
Tried in FF and Opera with settings like yesterday, when everything was well, where could be the problem?

Alba - Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:28 pm

It's there & working fine for me, Zidane

It happened to me sometimes and got right after clean cache, history, cookies, etc.. from my browser, did you try that?

jassej - Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:24 pm

To me happened too befor a few days and today.

I clean cache, history, cookies, etc and it's same and after a time it's working???

I think it's happen just to me but now I see I am not alone :wink:

Jeanne - Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:22 am

I think there was some bug on dynasty exchange page, when I looked at our allies TLT was reduced to 18 members, the emp and kamp was correct but the ret of the members were from MM, who was gone from the page ... it looked funny :grin:
DemonicJ - Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:41 am

Jeanne wrote:
I think there was some bug on dynasty exchange page, when I looked at our allies TLT was reduced to 18 members, the emp and kamp was correct but the ret of the members were from MM, who was gone from the page ... it looked funny :grin:

That normally means the last person you can see has messed up their short notes & not checked them

Zidane - Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:30 pm

The button mysteriously disappeared yesterday and mysteriously appeared today :shock:

When it disappeared, there was on the place the button usually is, the server time, my IP and so on. I use "automatic private browsing" in Firefox, but I tried to close FF and clean everything via CCleaner anyway, it did not help immediately, but everything is OK now.

Good to know that I am not alone and that it is probably some mysterious bug that just shows from time to time :smile: