SWLE
Link exchange

The Pick of The Punch - Welcome PoB

DemonicJ - Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:19 am
Post subject: Welcome PoB
You now have your own little slice of the forum!
cartes - Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Thanks jay :)
dvoraksociety - Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Is there any real purpose to this team? It appears to consist of negatives and "NONE"s. I presume this is in order to cause problems for your allies?
DemonicJ - Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:49 am

dvoraksociety wrote:
Is there any real purpose to this team? It appears to consist of negatives and "NONE"s. I presume this is in order to cause problems for your allies?

Would seem this forum is as active as your own forum space. As for the make up of the dynasty, thats for their leaders to work on. Seems they are training a lot more new members than your dynasty is. For that I wish them well.

dvoraksociety - Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:14 pm

DemonicJ wrote:
dvoraksociety wrote:

Would seem this forum is as active as your own forum space. As for the make up of the dynasty, thats for their leaders to work on. Seems they are training a lot more new members than your dynasty is. For that I wish them well.

Training in inactivity is necessary, I suppose! Our little dynasty does just fine, as far as I can see. At least its members remain pretty active unlike POTB.

Training? ROFL!

DemonicJ - Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:04 am

their top members are as good as yours, explains why they are ranked higher as well. As they arent breaking any site rules, they are free to do as they wish. I would suggest you keep your flaming this dynasty out of this site
dvoraksociety - Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:28 pm

So sorry. I hadn't realised that the POTB dynasty was yours to defend. No need to threaten me. I understand your problems.
DemonicJ - Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Everyone here is mine to defend when people like you try to bring problems to others.