SWLE
Link exchange

Banned accounts - Banned?! WTH!?

saphirestar - Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:01 pm
Post subject: Banned?! WTH!?
My husband was on this site a long time ago (read more than 5 years ago) and left, promptly forgetting all of his account info. Last night, he found it again, signed up again, and then told me about it, and I signed up as well since I really enjoy PokeFarm and thought it would be a good venue for me to trade clicks.

After about 10 minutes we discovered that we can't effectively use multiple accounts on one IP so he discontinued use of his account, added his links to mine, and went to bed. And I was clicking most of the night, joined a dynasty, etc.

Now, my account is banned. My husband checked and his account is permabanned.

We have no idea why this might have been done unless someone *assumed* that this was a multi. If that's the case *PLEASE UNBAN* as this is completely unreasonable.

There is no reason why this account should have been banned in the first place, we followed all the rules regarding having an account for each family member, such as not trading money between accounts. And when we realized that the single IP issue would cause people to not get credit for our clicks, (which only took about 2 dozen clicks) he discontinued use of his account.

So please unban me asap so I may continue in my dynasty and continue to enjoy the link exchange.

Added: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:04 pm
well we got it fixed. Thank you admins for all your help!!!

Alba - Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:27 pm

fixed & locked