SWLE
Link exchange

Dynasty Discussion - What happened here?

DaBabes City - Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:33 pm
Post subject: What happened here?
I dropped in to share some credits I just bought and to visit some friends. When I noticed the members online was a fourth of what it was in 2009 I was alarmed for my friends here! Does anyone know why?
DemonicJ - Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Considering how many of those online two years ago you allude to were multies, I think you now have a true representation of true members online now
DaBabes City - Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:59 am

It appears to me as I go down through the one page of dynasties left and see the number of members, if this was done thinning out multiples the baby was thrown out with the bath water. Just my opinion.
DemonicJ - Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:39 am

Nah, just a few babies left when they realised their multi gig was up. Just a fact
DaBabes City - Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Just a fact based on what, your opinion? You are so easy, Jay. :)
DemonicJ - Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:28 pm

No a fact is based on what was seen & what was told to me by those I refer too
Yarold - Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:54 pm
Post subject: Re: What happened here?
DaBabes City wrote:
I dropped in to share some credits I just bought and to visit some friends. When I noticed the members online was a fourth of what it was in 2009 I was alarmed for my friends here! Does anyone know why?

2009 was 2y ago, since then many games rise and fall. Web games are not as popular as they were and many other factors. We can only wait for another myminicity boom to drastically change number of on-line members. Till such even we maintain more or less constant number of members.
Everything moves forward.