SWLE
Link exchange

Banned accounts - new here and just banned today

lisa413 - Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:46 pm
Post subject: new here and just banned today
Hello.
I was just told about this place the other day and finally managed to get an account of my own. But it's already banned. The only thing I can think of is that I told my sister about the site. We live in the same house and use a router. If she started an account as well it'd have the same IP. She's not home now so I can't ask her. But if that's the case is there any way to get us both put on one account and get the ban lifted?

I'd really appreciate any help, or at least an answer ^^.

Thanks
Lisa

Wolverines - Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:01 pm

i was just wondering how many accounts you need?
lisa413 - Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:04 pm

I talked to her and she did start an account. I guess she didn't think about us sharing one account here. There's certainly enough room for the 5 or 6 links we'd use combined. She was in a hurry and didn't want to check and see if hers is banned as well. Usual for her. Which is why I didn't think she'd actually bother to try starting anything. I figured she'd just bug me to add her link to mine.
Alba - Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Metalteo wrote:
If you want to post about banned accounts post it in here.

Do not post it anywhere else. It will be deleted.
Do not send messages to the admins about it either.

If you made a post about your account being banned, don't expect anything, most of you did break the rules that got you banned.

Only reason this thread exists, is so the whole boards don't get flooded with topics from users who get banned.

*your ban expires: 2011-01-21

lisa413 - Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Thank you Alba.

Does that meant he message at the top of my page will change from "Ban expires at: never " ?
That's the only reason I made a thread. I was just wondering about the 'never' part on the ban.

Alba - Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:22 pm

lisa413's ban expires never. I was talking about your first account.

Edit:

Now, LisaS413 is also banned
other multi more and your first account will be banned forever!