SWLE
Link exchange

Banned accounts - A Clarification

iruleville - Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:29 pm
Post subject: A Clarification
Well, I managed to get banned. Banned because some people don't know the meaning of the term "RACISM".
I have been accused of having displayed a racist short-note. My short-note read as follows and was written after the last and final F1 race in the 2010 calendar:

"Herr Vettel kicked the butts of an Aussie and a Spaniard. I wish I could kick the butt of an Aussie".

It seems that a certain Australian doesn't see the funny side of it AND/OR doesn't know the meaning of RACISM.
For his benefit here is my definition of racism:

"A belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others."

At no stage have I claimed that I am superior or of a superior race or that I have the right to rule over others.
I just stated a fact, the fact that both, Mark Webber (Aussie) and Fernando Alonso (Spaniard), had their butts kicked at Abu Dhabi and Sebastiab Vettel can now call himself the F1 World Champion for the next 12 month.
I would also like to say that Vettel even run a superior race (race as in driving fast, to avoid any misunderstandings)

Ok, I got banned, I even lost my hard earned VIP status (Heaven knows why I lost that ) I can live with it but what I can not live with is the accusation of being a racist and I strongly object to that.

DemonicJ - Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:32 pm

What iruleville hasnt pointed out & what actually got him banned was

"When the going gets tough the Aussies have a fosters or beat their sheilas and the Spaniards eat paella but the Germans keep going. Alles gute zu der Weltmeisterschaft, Herr Vettel"

After recent events & rule clarifications, both short notes are offensive & were intended to be offensive ( & racist) so in line with the rules you were banned