SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - Please Help Short Note Issue

tinnidawg - Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:14 am
Post subject: Please Help Short Note Issue
I tried finding a topic to help but I could not find one.

For some reason I am unable to see popups on Short notes, I know my Emp and Kampaku have pop-ups on their notes and I am not able to read it.
I tries to add one to mine and was unable to see it too.

I use Firefox, have the latest updated one. My OS is Vista. What setting could be affecting this. If some can help, please do.

I can see the pop-up when hovering over titles in the forum. This is happening only in the dynasty Exchange Page.

Thank you.

Xazy - Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:30 am

Has the page loaded 100% when you try to look at the pop-up?

For some reason pop-ups will not show for me until the page is completely loaded.

Alba - Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:48 am

Xazy wrote:
Has the page loaded 100% when you try to look at the pop-up?

For some reason pop-ups will not show for me until the page is completely loaded.

hello Tinni!

For me is the same that for Xazy, untill the page isn't loaded completely, i can't see them neither...

idem32 - Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:25 pm

Hello, my operating system is also wista and has nothing to do with that you do not see the pop-ups.

As Xazy says, you must have the page loaded to 100%, so is the only way to see the pop-ups. :wink:

Jeanne - Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:07 pm

Ehh you do know you have to hoover over the notes with the mouse to see the pop-ups?
thepossum1 - Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:18 pm

hehehehe sorry for off topic

Jeanne you tickle me-- "hoover" hehehe that's a vacuum cleaner brand here in the States. I know you meant "hover". Got me thinking that when the short notes disappear, someone's using a hoover ;)

EDIT--hehehe at Yarold :)

Yarold - Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:06 pm

hoover is correct - hoover your short notes to keep them clean
Jeanne - Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:26 pm

LOL - Glad I could amuse y'all :mrgreen:

Stay tuned for next episode :razz:

[ Added: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:20 pm ]
Yarold wrote:
hoover is correct - hoover your short notes to keep them clean

Hmm with the mods you've been trying out lately no SN's has been around long enough to gather any dust :razz: