SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - All links deleted when updating one of them

KotkaMroku - Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:50 pm
Post subject: All links deleted when updating one of them
{EDIT}
Hey, lookie! It happend AGAIN.
{/EDIT}

Ok, this is second time it happened. I want to update my first link, a valenth link. When the site is again visible all I see is this:

Clicking on the button "Update" results in me seeing this:

So, what is going on?

[ Added: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:52 pm ]
Joy joy, it happened again. Anyone care to look at this particular problem?

[ Added: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:52 pm ]
Joy joy, it happened again. Anyone care to look at this particular problem?

thepossum1 - Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:55 am

I just had a similar thing happen except my links themselves weren't deleted, just the check marks for showing.

I have a 24/7 link that I have checked to show main,dynasty & history. No limit, so I never have to do anything to this link. I'd been on today for 20:00 HH, shown my extras with the usual limits--twice, along with that 24/7 link. Got offline for awhile and just came back on around 02:00 server time to click a little more. Imagine my surprise when I clicked a bunch on main and they came up as error, you can't click here unless you show a link here HUH???? I hadn't touched my profile so my usual all the time link should've been "on". So, this meant that I was showing as "none" for over 6 hours! OUTRAGEOUS! I've never been none and I've never been minus since I stopped being a noob. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH. It really irks me

Hopefully the situation won't repeat itself. Rant over

Nara - Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:39 am

I've just had the exact same thing happen.

Hopefully this will be rectified soon.

:Edit: I think this only happens with Valenth links as every other link I put in works just fine.

KotkaMroku - Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:30 am

I had it with Dragon Cave or Unicreatures too.
alliisara - Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:46 am

I've been having the same problem with GPXPlus links. I was all excited to see that they work again, and now I can't add/edit in a link. :sad:

I did try adding a Unicreatures link and a Dragon Cave link, and they went in just fine.

bluebell_rose - Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:54 am

Did you add in a www. part in the url? I just had that happen to a link and I added the www. part to the link and it worked fine
Yarold - Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Still cannot find anything that might be cause for that
KotkaMroku - Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:28 pm

I did tried what Bluebell said. Indeed, adding the www. part is the problem. When I add link without it (link to valenth for example), it resets all links. When I add the same link with www. it works fine... Bug I guess... ?