SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - Action links with no action?

eirien - Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:51 am
Post subject: Action links with no action?
I was looking at some of the links in dynasty with a ' after the name, and some of them don't have any action.

Virtual Adopt is one. Fallen Sword another (as far as I know there is no action for this link).

This means that new users to Yarolds are really disadvantaged even more until they get their CARE rate up which can take some time. These links should be visible to them, shouldn't they? Are the links monitored in some way to make sure they really are CARE links?

Personally, I don't think Dragon Cave should be an action link. Views are what make dragons grow there, not clicks on individual eggs/hatchlings.

ratchet freak - Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:20 pm

if you finished less than 10 HATS action links are visible IIRC
Xazy - Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:07 pm

Virtual Adopt has been back and forth between action/non-action and I think some are still action depending on what link the user has set (there is an autofeed link and one which still requires a click). The same is true for Valenth links. They are marked as action but normally I don't treat them that way since most of them are "rigged" to auto-feed. I noticed yesterday at least one link that wasn't rigged so I did follow through on it manually, but that user is hurting themselves IMO...