SWLE
Link exchange

Gamers Alliance - So im back..

mrpoey - Fri May 08, 2009 1:08 am
Post subject: So im back..
Been about a week or 2. Anyways, alot of changes as usual..

A couple new allies recently. I think the hiddens/Negatives are a big problem. Need to do something.. Kinda sad when one of the top clickers, a Shogun is 24/7 hidden and has thousands of credits.

Maybe 1 negative should be booted each day?

You're probly already doing this, but should probly mail the new recruits etc.

~Joey

Ferrari - Fri May 08, 2009 5:00 am

Nice to see you back on yarold, welcome back Joey !
mrpoey - Sat May 09, 2009 3:19 am

Ferrari wrote:
Nice to see you back on yarold, welcome back Joey !

Thanks ;)
I tend to come back when I need the clicks. :P Nice to see alot of people still around.

bella - Wed May 20, 2009 7:24 am

Welcome back. :)
I've been meaning to come to the forums for ages now.
I've just bought an apartment and have been frantically busy and stressed trying to organise the finance and conveyancing (the bank was being totally pathetic in processing my actual contract). Anyway, seems like it is all sorted now so hopefully I'll have a little more energy to put into the site again.

Thanks for coming back to the dynasty. There have been a lot of changes since we last saw you (some very sad) but most of the old gang are still around and some of the others are now serving with some of our good allies (so we can still see them and keep in touch).

I imagine you have noticed the changes on the site by now, but any questions please let me know.

Good to see you again and apologies I have been so distracted as to not welcome you back properly until now.