SWLE
Link exchange

Suggestions - Frame notes suggestions on action links.

Metalteo - Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:16 am
Post subject: Frame notes suggestions on action links.
All games that allows it are displayed in a small frame to count your clicks.

Those that require action do have a little text displayed with little text displayed that discribes your game and what to do to help you out.

When you have a better text then the current one please use this topic for improvements.

This includes those that needs others to sign-up for it.

Please only use this topic to change/add or describe frame notes.

All other setting for your game should be made in another topic.

Ehryn - Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:23 pm

"Tamagochi" links have a tiny button which says 'Ici' (or something similar) on it. Currently the note says something like 'Raise your own pet in this game' (not actually that though, I didn't pay enough attention ><) - perhaps something like

"Please click the small white button 'Ici' to give this player credit"

Or something worded better :lol:

Sociopath - Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:57 pm

UniCreatures frame info currently only mentions the three action images but this is only for single creature link that is posted. There is a profile page that is posted by many people on here that would involve people possibly scrolling down a bit and clicking the creature image to bring up the familiar action images for that single creature.
juntiluck - Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:22 am

mediwar needs something saying click the button that matches word written above. or maybe click the number matching what is spelled above :) (:
krewetka - Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:22 pm

so maybe I better write it here.

frame or oprycha.pl:

Frame text suggestion:
Enter the code to the box on the right and click violet button "RZUCAJ" (it's under the box).

(exemplary link:www.oprycha.pl/konkurs/balwan/2976)

I would be very grateful for a frame for this site:)

akyla - Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:50 pm

could someone put a frame on the http://corporate.miniprix.../alexandra-mihu
saying that you should press the "thumb up" button in the right, just above the "facebook" sign? because i have already more than 60 clicks but only 2-3 press it.

thx!