SWLE
Link exchange

Suggestions - dragon cave

mph10 - Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:28 am
Post subject: dragon cave
i think that the way dragon cave opperates now is now action free, unless i am mistaken, if a drag cave player could verify...?

but anyway could we have it remove from the action links list?

Tsai - Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:31 am

as far as I know you still have to let the images of the dragons load to get them counted and that is the main reason why dragcave is an action link so removing them from the action link list would not be good.
DemonicJ - Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:54 am

Exactly right TSAI. The page has to fully load to count
Metalteo - Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:45 am
Post subject: Re: dragon cave
mph10 wrote:
i think that the way dragon cave opperates now is now action free, unless i am mistaken, if a drag cave player could verify...?

but anyway could we have it remove from the action links list?

Dragon Cave still operates the same way as before. There's only been a layout change.

The old view links are now with the images. To give a Dragon Cave player their click you now need to click on the images for the egg/hatchling/dragon.

The text displayed inside the little frame from this has already been changed on the same day DC made this change.

City of MT - Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Okay, I understand the need for the frame at the bottom. But I thought maybe the timer could be removed because there is a new server, which is faster and can handle more.
Patone - Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:13 am

I wouldn't say removing the timer, but reducing it to something like 5-10 sec. would be nice.
Darrel - Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:26 pm

No need of both things. Click a DC link wait until it is counted, close it, then open a new link - it opens the link, not a timer.