SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - wow

Jeroen - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:04 am
Post subject: wow
all dynasty's deleted.. isajoke?
Jeanne - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:04 am

Hey where is my dynasty - I don't belong anywhere? - and what will this mean to the personal aves?
Kronia - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:05 am

rey_morta - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:05 am

Yeah, Umm what happend?
bailey - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:06 am

you guys were quick, and i dont anything

could be a good thing though

engelina - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:07 am

ookay? all dynasty's gone! what happened?
xKagex - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:07 am

You're all so quick.
70Chevelle - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:07 am

uuuuhhhhhhh - yea - mmmm ok - anybody know why?
thepossum1 - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:07 am

Whew--glad it's not just me :razz:
bailey - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:08 am

some are being created again, i dont whether i should click yet or not, coz they wont count, will they
Jeroen - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:08 am

I'll wait and go to sleep now.. back in 5 hours to check the mess :evil: :mrgreen:
shay - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:09 am

Is this a glitch and will the dynasties be restored?
Jeanne - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:10 am

bailey wrote:
some are being created again, i dont whether i should click yet or not, coz they wont count, will they

I wouldn't click any yet there must be a back-up they can run.

engelina - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:10 am

yeah, i am not sure if i should start up trhiving dragons again, or if things will be restored..

edit: re-started thriving dragons, at least for now.

thepossum1 - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:11 am

Yarold didn't eat his vegetables for dinner--that's what it must be :cry:

Yup, hitting the sack & I'll check back later. No need to stress it--Yarold takes good care of us!

Beerknurd - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:12 am

eeek!!! I hope this gets fixed!!! :shock:
rey_morta - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:13 am

thepossum1 wrote:
Yarold didn't eat his vegetables for dinner--that's what it must be :cry:

Mother was right dear god NOOOO

*runs for the fridge*

grammydragon - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:16 am

What the heck is going on???? Fun & Fantasy Dynasty just started new contest at reset, and this is not funny.....none of the pages are working correctly, and I got weird message when I tried to sign in to forum, et cetera....
Jeanne - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:18 am

OMG what about the alliances? who can remember who they had as allies?
DashaBlade - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:19 am

thepossum1 wrote:
Yarold didn't eat his vegetables for dinner--that's what it must be

And here I was thinking somebody set a bunch of hamsters free and they chewed all the dynasty charters to make little nests.

bailey - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:26 am

one good change so far is that if you dont have a link showing then you cannot click on other links
engelina - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:30 am

Jeanne wrote:
OMG what about the alliances? who can remember who they had as allies?

i remember some of my allies, but not all... and not all allies are back yet, either.

TiddaMouse - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:33 am

There is no reason to stress. *hands out cookies*
We will just all sit tight, wait for Stan to wake up and hope he has a recent back up. :)

DashaBlade - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:34 am

bailey wrote:
one good change so far is that if you dont have a link showing then you cannot click on other links

Except that's not really true. I had one link, showing only in dynasty and nowhere else (not main or history), and I still clicked all the main page links before rejoining my dynasty. So, even though I didn't have a dynasty, the system let me click.

mexelle - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:35 am

Wow I sure was shocked to see that I suddenly didn't belong to a dynasty...
Although it seems like many of the dynasty emps have re-created their dynasties already.

Beerknurd - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:37 am

I was scared at first... I thought I got booted from my dynasty... lol
Jeanne - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:43 am

I got scared too - thought I'd done something with snaplink to boot all and leave but i didn't remember being on the dyn page so how??
sebastopol-ca - Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:59 am

Must be the full moon :razz:
Mogman - Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:40 am

I'm reading from a few people that this is the site owners fault and that there is a backup to restore from and blah blah blah... I'm wondering a) where are these people getting their info from? b) wheres the announcement explaining what is up so that not all of us are left scratching our heads and c) why did it happen in the first place?
Cheryl - Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:42 am

Personally, I think it may be a blessing that we all start fresh, especially if clicking is the way to advance now, instead of averaages. This puts all of us on a level playing field. I kinda hope there won't be a restoration of the old..........so we can all start the same! Just my opinion!
engelina - Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:45 am

i kinda agree with cheryl here. a fresh start migth be a good thing afterall. the dynasty's are re-building, and allies are finding each other again.
DemonicJ - Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:57 am

Some dynasties are years old, im sure they dont want to start again
bailey - Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:02 am

i booted someone just before reset and then thought i had booted myself, shock to then see that there were no dynasties, at that stage.....

i am clicking now otherwise with the 24hr rule it then gets too late to click them all

MarkoFaca - Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:38 am

Twilight zone?! :D
jassej - Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:49 am

Cheryl wrote:
Personally, I think it may be a blessing that we all start fresh, especially if clicking is the way to advance now, instead of averaages. This puts all of us on a level playing field. I kinda hope there won't be a restoration of the old..........so we can all start the same! Just my opinion!

Logical as I do not agree that we have so much work to be reduced by 1 and now it does not count?
That would not be fair!

[ Added: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:50 am ]
DemonicJ wrote:

I also think!

Cheryl - Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:06 am

jassej wrote:
Cheryl wrote:

Logical as I do not agree that we have so much work to be reduced by 1 and now it does not count?
That would not be fair!

DemonicJ wrote:

I also think!

You are right, both of you. It wouldn't be fair after all the work we have done, and for the dynasties that have been around forever.......but I kinda wonder if that was the reasoning behind all the dynasties being deleted. I am fine either way, I just hope we all get our people back and our alliances back. I hope I didn't offend anyone for my comment. I didn't mean to if I did, and I apologize if I came across wrong. I am tired, it is 3 am, but I don't have a shogun online that can watch the dynasty and get everyone back in!

Wildthing - Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:08 am

I do not mind starting over numbers wise but my dynasty is VERY old and we want it and our allies back.. so we made a temp one to have people come home to till its fixed.
jassej - Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:25 am

Cheryl wrote:
jassej wrote:
Cheryl wrote:

That would not be fair!

DemonicJ wrote:

I also think!

You are right, both of you. It wouldn't be fair after all the work we have done, and for the dynasties that have been around forever.......but I kinda wonder if that was the reasoning behind all the dynasties being deleted. I am fine either way, I just hope we all get our people back and our alliances back. I hope I didn't offend anyone for my comment. I didn't mean to if I did, and I apologize if I came across wrong. I am tired, it is 3 am, but I don't have a shogun online that can watch the dynasty and get everyone back in!

I welcome any proposal, whether it's good or bad for me! Only then can we make our contribution for improvements, there is no reason for apologized :wink:

[ Added: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:28 am ]
And any request from our ally, we accepted!

engelina - Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:51 am

anyone have an idea yet if this is indeed permanent, or if it can be turned back to how it was?

have been doing some thinking, and for me, i don't mind either way, but i can imagine that the dynasty's that where the first on yarolds want to go back to how it was.

a new start means all the work that has been done is gone, and for the ones that had a high average that they worked for, its not fair that they loose all of their hard work.

on the other side, all start at the same level now, and can build up their average to the top again.

it has been done, and i am sure it can be done again, especially now i see the dynasty's are building up again, and allying each other again.

i kinda am trying to see both sides, hope no-one minds.

malbus - Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:01 am

One would think that if the elimination of dynasties was done on purpose, there would have been an official notice that it was going to happen. My thinking is that it was an unintended problem that developed from the changes earlier in the day resulting from the changes made to how dynasty averages are done.

Hopefully the site can be reset.

jassej - Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:02 am

The Bella has under its banner written
"Site problems, I imagine dynasty will be recovered soon so please be patient "
So I think (and hope) that there is a problem!

bailey - Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:36 am

seems some refreshing is being done right now
Jeanne - Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:37 am

Site is now down Stan (Yarold) is working on recovering all the dynasties.
Yarold - Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:32 pm

fixed, used backup from 2008-11-16 8:10
Dannic2002 - Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:57 pm

Thankyou

Dan

Roman - Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:04 pm

Thanxs Stan!
engelina - Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:54 pm

thanks for fixing it!
nhhk - Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:29 pm

Thanx Stan for fix it.

Anyway this happent while I sleeped so I amlate out :mrgreen:

but I saw I was not longer member of We do not Care so I saw that I had negative and it must be that. So I did go to bed.

but I see REAL MINI VILLAGE IS ON 1st and just4fun is on 2nd and thriving dragons is on 3rd and they have not the highest ave so it is not you know...

Beerknurd - Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Thanks Stan!!!