Dynasty Archive - Dragon Hatchery

bella - Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:58 pm
Post subject: Dragon Hatchery
Welcome to the Dragon Hatchery!
follydoll - Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:36 pm
Post subject: Sooo empty here!
A bit about me:

Name: Mitza

Age: 32 *gasp* I had to do the math to realize I was that old.

Sign: Gemini born in the year of the Dragon.

Occupation: Writer, Dressage/CT/3-day trainer/rider...now retired by injury. The problem with loving a sport that involves riding 1600 pounds of flighty animal at full speed over obstacles that don't fall down is that sometimes you do.

Hobbies: World of Warcraft, Reading (if it holds still long enough, I'll read it), Music (used to play guitar and flute; have become a listener rather than a maker), Fencing (not the kind that involves posts and wire), Watercolor, Calligraphy, Archery, and Target shooting.

Click Games: Dragon Cave, Ponystars (experimenting with economy on that one), and Dragonadopters. I am considering goofing with MiniCity, but that would make four and that is a lot of link rotation.

Fun Facts: I am an extreme insomniac. I haven't slept more than an average of two hours per night except under sedation since I was ten.

Favorites:

Color-Red (Black is a close second and habitual from years playing in the mud)
Animal-Vulture (get to know one...they are incredible creatures)
Food-Artichokes (steamed whole with lemon butter for dipping if you please)
Season-Autumn
Movies-Blade Runner, Boondock Saints, Harold & Maude, Rebecca, Resevoir Dogs
Authors- Philip K. Dick, Robert Heinlein, Marion Zimmer Bradley, William Gibson, James Michener
Music-When I say I like all music, I am very nearly telling the truth. I am not horribly fond of the current generation of rappers, but I love old Tupac. I am likewise not too crazy with the current generation of country artists, but I love Hank Williams (Sr. & Jr., III was unimpressive). My current playlist has Beborn Beton, NIN, Ministry, Dolly Parton, Vivaldi, Kitaro, Tangerine Dream, Johnny Cash, Switchblade Symphony, Notorious B.I.G., Queensryche, Jan & Dean, Rush, Tori Amos, Rednex, Nina Simone, Patsy Cline, Bob Seger, Alan Parsons Project, Chip Davis, Drain STH, evanescence, The Doors, Depeche Mode, Reba McIntyre, Rammstein, Mike Oldfield, Vangelis, Soft Cell, The Pet Shop Boys, Bob Marley, Trace Adkins, and about 400 singles.

Sejjas - Fri May 22, 2009 8:27 am

a bit? :shock:
Tsai - Fri May 22, 2009 1:52 pm

Please stop reviving dead topics!