SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - ppl with Ville-virtuelle

kosmicfoo - Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:56 pm
Post subject: ppl with Ville-virtuelle
didnt know where to put this but ppl with Ville-virtuelle i am unable to type in the letters.. everytime i do so it tells me they are wrong even tho i know they are right..
rikiki - Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:37 pm

Have you tried clicking the refresh icon before entering the code?
There are already cases before where people cannot manage to bypass the code thing, not sure why.

CoCo - Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:25 pm

I've never been able to "correctly" enter the captcha. I used to try about 5 times, refreshing every time and it never works. I just don't click on them anymore.
TiddaMouse - Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:31 pm

I've not had any problems with these.
The one time I did was because i could have sworn one of the characters to enter was a number. As it turns out they are always only letters. I've not had any problems. Once or twice they haven't loaded so I've had to refresh.

kosmicfoo - Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:32 pm

CoCo wrote:
I've never been able to "correctly" enter the captcha. I used to try about 5 times, refreshing every time and it never works. I just don't click on them anymore.

same

Tsai - Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:15 pm

CoCo and kosmicfoo,

I have the same problem, however I have found a way to make it work (for me anyway).
As soon as the Yarold frame says the click has been counted, you reload the entire page (not just the captcha), you will get the message saying you already visited the page but it also shows you a link to visit it again. Click on that link and the page will be opened again but this time outside the Yarold time frames. Now you can successfully fill in the captcha.
Somehow the captcha doesn't work within the Yarold time frame (at least not for everyone).

Hope this works for you too!

CoCo - Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:31 am

I'll definitely try it. Thank Tsai!!