SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - CARE

Salisona - Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:15 am
Post subject: CARE
Okay. So. My CARE is 22/23, or 95.65%. Following this in my profile it -should- tell me that ALL all links are displayed as it previously has. However, when I logged on tonight, it is saying NOT all links are displayed. The percentage has not changed a bit, and it was not saying this earlier. Anyone know why this is.

If this was asked in another topic I'm sorry, I don't really have the time to look

-Salisona

Metalteo - Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:24 am

It means that you've received an HAT but it hasn't been displayed for you. (not properly loaded for some reason).

Therefor it wasn't calculated in your care and it stayed the same.

Salisona - Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:26 am

Jeff - Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:27 am

I can sympathize with you Salisona!

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!

CARE IS 74/82 90.24% NOT ALL LINKS ARE DISPLAYED.

This really stinks considering I supported the admins when many were condemning them for instituting HAT/CARE. I am now wondering if my allegiance was misplaced.

-Jeff

Metalteo - Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:28 am

1 of the reasons it can happen is because of lag or bad connections.

It's very hard to fix that.

Ashuran - Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:32 am

I'm not lagging and I've had it happen to me twice today, and possibly more times that I wasn't shown. My CARE is all messed up too now. Fantastic.

How can I fix it? It's going to affect my performance for my dynasty, and I may lose my position over it. It's not fair.

Metalteo - Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:36 am

Ashuran wrote:
I'm not lagging and I've had it happen to me twice today, and possibly more times that I wasn't shown. My CARE is all messed up too now. Fantastic.

How can I fix it? It's going to affect my performance for my dynasty, and I may lose my position over it. It's not fair.

When a HAT wasn't displayed, it's not calculated and will not effect your care.

Ashuran - Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:39 am

Ah it's just the ones that came up 'I have nothing for you' then... it's not just me that's been having this happen today, either...
kismetigs - Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:41 am

I am very upset. The only HAT I did not do was the very first one because I did not know what it was. I just had one come up and when I typed in the box and clicked on the button, it said "I'm sorry I have nothing for you." When I checked my care it dinged me for not doing it! Obviously this is some sort of glitch, but will this show up on my record forever? :(
precious - Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:54 am

My care says "19/19 100% NOT all links are displayed"

And I can't figure out why I'm not going to get all links now.

I've not been lagging or had a bad connection...and I filled out the two HATs I got today...with positive results.

help?

Sevensins - Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:02 am

Ashuran wrote:
Ah it's just the ones that came up 'I have nothing for you' then... it's not just me that's been having this happen today, either...

I just got one of those as well. I saw it, typed a random word I thought of off the top of my head (uhh "cashcow" this time, I think lol) in the box and got "I'm sorry I have nothing for you." :(

precious - Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:08 am

gah!!!

I just got one..like *just* now...immediately typed in "good evening" and hit submit..maybe 10 seconds lag time..."sorry, i have nothing for you"

This is NOT fair!!!!!! :evil:

Can someone please tell me what the purpose of the care is again? I click all the links inside the links, I fill out the HATs as soon as i get them....and now this?!?!

*fumes*

EDIT:

Maybe it is setting us up for failure even though we DO care....Grrrrrrrrr

thepossum1 - Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:34 am

Well it doesn't explain my not having ALL displayed. I had 1 HAT today, it did display and gave me the screen telling me to leave now. I've never gotten one that didn't load. Haven't had any tabs that showed error--all tabs displayed the link I clicked. scratching head on this one--I LOOK for HAT on the tab so I can do them first!
lunastrixae - Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:42 am

I got the "I have nothing for you" HAT thing twice tonight and was dinged both times for it. I was at %60 this AM. (took me a while to figure out HATs when I was new). I've been trying to make my CARE better, not WORSE.

Now "not links are displayed" is in my profile as well. I thought you didn't lose links if CARE was over %25 anyway?

Note: Oddly enough, I just noticed I can still click on interactive links like weedwar, even though the profile says 'not all links are displayed'. Mystery.

CoCo - Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:13 am

I have this problem tonight. I had 62/81 and around 75%, All links displayed, tonight I log on and get a HAT. I only snaplink 6 links at a time so my computer doesn't mess up so it couldn't have been more than a few seconds before I got to the HAT. I did what I was supposed to and it says "I'm sorry, I have nothing for you". I checked my profile and now it's at 62/82 NOT all links are displayed. Something is wrong because I've never had a problem before.
rikiki - Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:17 am

I got "sorry I have nothing for you" also when I enter something for HAT.
Tsai - Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:20 am

Can someone please help me understand what is going on and why something has been changed about the HAT and CARE thing?

I got an HAT, it is normally displayed, filled it in, but got the message: I have nothing for you
And this happened within 2 minutes after getting the HAT, while you normally have 30 minutes to fill it in. Why was this changed?

And also, now I check my CARE in my profile and it does say I missed another HAT, so it did count this one as being missed and even more it is now saying that NOT all links are displayed anymore while I have a 98% CARE ratio!!
To my knowlegde above 25% should display all links. Why is this changed?
How can someone with a 98% care ratio NOT be seeing all links??

Because the only answer from Metalteo I read here so far is that it isn't calculated, but this HAT was definately calculated in my CARE while I did nothing wrong and my CARE is now definately saying I am not seeing all links anymore.

So metalteo or Yarold, could you please look into this and update me (and the others that are having this same issue) on any changes regarding the HAT and CARE thing?

Thanks a lot in advance!

precious - Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:28 am

Tsai wrote:

Because the only answer from Metalteo I read here so far is that it isn't calculated, but this HAT was definately calculated in my CARE while I did nothing wrong and my CARE is now definately saying I am not seeing all links anymore.

Mine seems to have been calculated BEFORE I got the HAT.

THAT is what upsets me the most....

rhicat - Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:44 am

I would like to understand what is going on as well. According to my score, I've missed only 4 HATs ever (back when it first started) with my percentage in the high 90s. My profile states that 'NOT all links are displayed' yet I'm seeing the same links as always - action and non-action.

Maybe its just simply a typo?

EDIT: I just got a HAT page now, typed in what I always type ('anything') and got the "I have nothing for you" page. Now my CARE rating says 94/99, meaning I've missed five total.

Add me to the ranks of annoyed users.

mynamehere - Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:15 am

I got the same thing. I was at "46/47 97.87% ALL links are displayed" and when I typed into the box, I got the "Sorry I have nothing for you." Now my care is "46/48 95.83% NOT all links are displayed"

I don't have a lag or bad connection.

thepossum1 - Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:15 am

OK just got one of those buggy HATs that tells you sorry, I have nothing for you :(

It loaded fine, I typed, hit enter same as I always do and got that screen---no lag or anything with my connection

bansho - Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:22 am

It happened to me too 2-3 minutes ago just the same way. :???:

Perhaps it's time to remove or change HATs? :roll:

mynamehere - Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:25 am

I'm more bummed about it screwing up my Care. With the exception of the power outage at work, I hadn't missed a single one. :(
Beerknurd - Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:29 am

I just had the same problem... "I have nothing for you ".

In my profile it also says:

77/92 83.7% NOT all links are displayed

83.7% isn't good enough to show all the links???

Please fix this issue ASAP.... :sad:

Ashuran - Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:31 am

It just happened to me AGAIN!! Argh!!! That's three times now. I really hope they plan on fixing our profiles after they repair the bug. This is infuriating... :mad: I'm going to turn off Care/HAT until I hear confirmation that the bug is gone before any more @)#&^ing damage is done...
purplemkayel - Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:31 am

Well there goes my perfect CARE :cry:

140/141 99.29% NOT all links are displayed

So yes, the glitchy HAT is counting

Edit: I guess a good question is... has anyone gotten a non-glitchy HAT today?

mynamehere - Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:36 am

I did earlier today, but that was well before this reset that just happened.
CoCo - Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:37 am

I got one earlier today too. probably about 10 hours or so after reset.
rhicat - Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:37 am

I got my first glitchy HAT after today's reset. Prior to that it was working fine for me even when others were reporting problems (since Saturday??)
Beerknurd - Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:39 am

I had one that was fine earlier today too.
Ashuran - Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:41 am

It's definitely counting, I'm down 3 points now... :mad:
rhicat - Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:46 am

Ashuran wrote:
It's definitely counting, I'm down 3 points now... :mad:

Ouch. This is really going to mess up people new to Yarolds and HATS. I also feel bad for those who no longer have perfect CARE scores.

I wonder how long this bug will take to fix?

Ferrari - Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:52 am

purplemkayel wrote:

this is not fun , especially for the people who had 100% , I hope it will be solved soon.

purplemkayel - Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:32 am

Ferrari wrote:
purplemkayel wrote:

this is not fun , especially for the people who had 100% , I hope it will be solved soon.

No, not fun. It would hit hardest those who are new... I've turned the HAT off for now.

sebastopol-ca - Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:36 am

I too have had 2 "bugged" hats today, did all the required actions both times, and gotr the I have nothing for you screen, and yet got dinged like it was a missed hat. I am turning off my CARE now as well until the admins get this fixed. There goes my daily avg as well. :roll:
greenfish - Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:38 am

I also got the "sorry I have nothing for you" message. I filled it out within minutes of getting the page. What gives? :mad: :sad:
engelina - Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:43 am

well, at least i am not the only one with this problem. got one of the glitchy hats too,yesterday, and now i have not all links are displayed, with 33/37 89.19%? just like everyone else, i am wondering what is going on?
Jeanne - Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:44 am

I've had 3 since server midnight - no resfreshing of page and no timeout possible - but now it says NOT all links displayed and so does it for several others in "my" dynasty.

Time to consider turning of the HAT tests untill this bug is fixed mr. Yarold?

Austin3600 - Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:13 am

Right after the reset I had one as well, and it failed on me (now I'm 11/12)... looks like it's hitting everyone that gets the test now :\
minh-phuoc - Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:17 am

124/154 80.52% NOT all links are displayed
I have nothing for you - got this msg today too
What happened?

Pimousse - Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:06 am

I also have this problem "I have nothing for you ". :sad:
In my profile : 100/123 81.3% NOT all links are displayed

But it seems that the care links are displayed

Roman - Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:09 am

Pimousse wrote:
I also have this problem "I have nothing for you ". :sad:
In my profile : 100/123 81.3% NOT all links are displayed

why ?

I had the same today!

Darrel - Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:04 am

I am getting HAT"s rarely, and I haven't got this problem.
ashin - Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:22 am

Where is it supposed to give you a % with your Care? This is the only thing I can find in my profile: "CARE: on (<10)" ? Not sure what that means. I've done every HAT I've gotten since I figured it out what it was (I think I missed a few right at first).
City of MT - Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:24 am

ashin - Your CARE ratio only shows up when you have attempted more than ten HATs
LoneWolf - Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:29 am

I have just fell victim to this bug as well. The human awareness test returned "I have nothing for you" after I did all the right things. And in my profile it also says "NOT all links are displayed" while I can still see all the CARE links.

The way I work is that I snaplink about 10 links (the width of my screen), check for the CARE test and then process one tab at the time. This means that if I get a CARE test, it's the first one to be done and it would be only about 1-2 minutes old when I process it.

With all due respect, may I ask why the CARE link wasn't stopped or annulled as soon as this bug showed up?

Ehryn - Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:41 am

Staff need to sleeps too :3

I'm sure they're working very hard to fix it, and I'm fairly certain Yarold can check how many CARE links are clicked by each person. Perhaps they're planning to credit people for their lost HATs?

precious - Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:53 am

Ehryn wrote:
Staff need to sleeps too :3

I'm sure they're working very hard to fix it, and I'm fairly certain Yarold can check how many CARE links are clicked by each person. Perhaps they're planning to credit people for their lost HATs?

^^^

That is a good idea...since so many people are having issues with it. :(

Ehryn - Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:00 am

Well, I'm not sure if it's possible, since I don't actually know how it works. But I'm guessing that the reason it hasn't been just switched off is:

a) They need people to be getting them so that when it's fixed a thread will go up with 100 posts a minute saying 'Yay! It's working!' 'Working for me too!' 'I got my HAT back!' etc etc

b) They're planning to credit the lost HATs to fix people's CARE scores

c) They actually can't switch it off entirely >.>

While I think c) is a long shot, it could be the case :3 At the end of the day, if you're concerned about your CARE rating, you should switch off HATs for now and keep a close eye on the forums for when it's fixed ^_^

seelie - Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:34 am

Also getting "sorry I have nothing for you"
Sad because it's ruining my & too.

Just reporting error so they know this is wide spread. Definitely not a lag or poor connection problem on my end either.

LoneWolf - Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:56 am

Ehryn wrote:
a) They need people to be getting them so that when it's fixed a thread will go up with 100 posts a minute saying 'Yay! It's working!' 'Working for me too!' 'I got my HAT back!' etc etc

LOL - love it :lol:

stompi - Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:02 pm

It´s still only a few hours, so I guess they just didn´t see it till now. Maybe they want to sleep at night, too ;)

edit: lol, wrote it and got also my not working hat a few seconds later.

edit2: well, seems that there was also another problem: the last time (maybe 2 days ago) I saw only 5 missed HATs, now there are 8, but I use every HAT normally.

jassej - Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:35 pm

Metalteo, how I sees I am not single with this problem!!! I have already written to you in a few mails, however, it actually it comes it was already counted!! So I have missed "18" to see actually without them!!!
Now stands in the profile: "83/123 67.48% NOT all links are displayed"

This is NOT FUN

kismetigs - Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:36 pm

Ehryn wrote:

While I think c) is a long shot, it could be the case :3 At the end of the day, if you're concerned about your CARE rating, you should switch off HATs for now and keep a close eye on the forums for when it's fixed ^_^

The problem with that solution is many people can't make their dynasty minimums without action links. So it seems people have a choice between 1) take the chance of trashing one's CARE rating 2) fail to make dynasty minimum, trashing average and possibly getting kicked

Metalteo - Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:59 pm

Yarold is looking into the problem.
hippie - Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:10 pm

Thanks for looking into it, please consider a way to add the lost CARE to our numbers. I have missed three in a row due to the we have nothing for you problem and I would like to get them back. I wouldn't "care" if it did nothing (lol), but, it is hurting me and us. Thanks again.
Yarold - Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:43 pm

- text in profile was wrong one coz there are some works on making translations of site, there mayby more that care description.
- problem with care test fixed too
- added 5 passed tests if someone was missing them
- back to sleep

engelina - Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:47 pm

glad that it solved now, yarold!
kismetigs - Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:55 pm

THANK YOU Yarold! :)
jassej - Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:09 pm

It is to be read very well...
Thank you YAROLD!!!!

purplemkayel - Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:27 pm

Yay! Thank you!

141/141 100% ALL links are displayed :grin:

hippie - Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:28 pm
Post subject: Thank You so Much!
We appreciate the timely response. Thank you so much. Peace!
lunastrixae - Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:38 pm

Dude, you didn't have to wake up for it! Thanks though. :)
rhicat - Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:48 pm

Sweet dreams Yarold! Thank you!
yoroyoro - Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Has everbody got all the care fixed ?
Mine was 59/61 before the bug, and was 59/62 after I hit the bug.
Now it is 62/62 100% :shock:
Well thank you anyway

Neerie - Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:37 pm

yoroyoro wrote:
Has everbody got all the care fixed ?
Mine was 59/61 before the bug, and was 59/62 after I hit the bug.
Now it is 62/62 100% :shock:
Well thank you anyway

Yarold added 5 passed test points to everyone who were not yet at 100% (that's how I understood it), and since you had missed less than 5 in the past, you are now at 100% (same thing happened to me :p)

Salisona - Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:33 pm

Sweet!! Thanks Yarold :D

*dances because she now has 100%* lol

Ehryn - Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:20 pm

kismetigs wrote:
Ehryn wrote:

The problem with that solution is many people can't make their dynasty minimums without action links. So it seems people have a choice between 1) take the chance of trashing one's CARE rating 2) fail to make dynasty minimum, trashing average and possibly getting kicked

I know this is resolved now, but I just had to respond to this which made me lol so hard XD :lol:

I'm fairly sure (working from experience of talking to dyasty emps around and about) that most if not all of them (can't speak for the ones I don't know) would waive the dynasty minimum if they know there's a problem with the site :lol:

Thanks so much for fixing this Yarold <3 Sleep well ^_^

thepossum1 - Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:52 pm

Big juicy kiss for Yarold

Thank you for fixing HAT!!! :)

Ashuran - Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:25 pm

Ahhh THANK you, that's a relief. :mrgreen: Hope it's really fixed this time...
Neerie - Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:18 pm

Was this truely totally resolved?

I just got a HAT, typed in something within 3 min of clicking the link and got the "Sorry, I have nothing for you" page.

Darrel - Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:04 am

I just had a correct HAT
LoneWolf - Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:22 am

ThankYou for replacing the lost CARE points :smile:

[edit] And I just had a CARE test and everything works nicely again.

Philadelphia - Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:02 pm

Looks like HAT is acting up again :(

I got one and responded to it within a minute and it gave the 'I have nothing for you' response. :(

What's up???????

CoCo - Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:22 pm

I just got one and it worked fine.
Philadelphia - Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:54 pm

My first one worked, it was my second one that didn't and my response to the HAT was within a minute of my initial click.
Restless - Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:10 am

Is anyone else NOT getting HATs? I haven't missed typing in any of them. The last one I got was when they were messed up and it said it didn't have anything for me. I assumed that even though I had <10, I was still given credit for the problem one but does it still think that I missed one and is now punishing me? :) I've clicked over 450 links today (in the Dynasty, Link Exchange, and History), and at least 370 yesterday, but haven't had a HAT in any of that.
rhicat - Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:33 am

Restless wrote:
Is anyone else NOT getting HATs? I haven't missed typing in any of them. The last one I got was when they were messed up and it said it didn't have anything for me. I assumed that even though I had <10, I was still given credit for the problem one but does it still think that I missed one and is now punishing me? :) I've clicked over 450 links today (in the Dynasty, Link Exchange, and History), and at least 370 yesterday, but haven't had a HAT in any of that.

I've gotten one since they fixed them.

Philadelphia - Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:12 am

If I'm the only one that got a bad one, I'll live with it, it's not a big deal.

Having said that, is it safe to assume (hate using that word) that the admins can look at when I received the HAT and when I responded to it?

Ehryn - Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:27 am

I got two yesterday, and they both worked fine for me.
ardatia - Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:16 pm

It's back again.
Quote:
Im sorry; I have nothing for you

Have a nice day!

I got a HAT earlier this morning and it worked fine, but this time it didn't.

Darrel - Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:46 am

Hm, all the HAT's I got after the correction were right.
LoneWolf - Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:59 am

Same here - no problems since the fix.
ardatia - Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:10 pm

I've gotten several yesterday evening and this morning and they have worked. I'm not sure why that one messed up, but I guess I'll deal with having that one counting against me since no admin or anything has bothered to address it in the past 24 hours.
Philadelphia - Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:33 pm

I just got SCREWED AGAIN, 3 minutes ago!!!

The thing wasn't on the screen 1 minute before I responded to it and I got "I have nothing for you" AGAIN.

This is the SECOND time.

Someone please fix my care and take 2 of these "I have nothing for you" off my CARE.

PLEASE

If I'm going to go through the effort to do the extra clicking, I don't feel it's right I get wacked for it.

Agree???

[ Added: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:35 pm ]
Pretty quiet here on the issue from the admins, one way or the other???

Tell me I didn't see what I saw or........????

Belly up to the bar and say something, one way or the other.

City of MT - Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:48 am

I just got a bugged HAT right now. It bypassed the type in anything page and went directly to the I got nothing for you error page. Help.
bansho - Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:58 am

I really DO think HATs should be removed or at least generally changed... :???:
Austin3600 - Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:59 pm

I just got a crap HAT now too. Eactly 5 minutes ago I got a HAT, typed in some random crap into the box, then after that I was told "Im sorry; I have nothing for you. Have a nice day!"

There goes my 100% again... :(

sebastopol-ca - Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:21 pm

I also just got a bad HAT, whats up ADMINs :???:
yoroyoro - Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:32 am

This morning just before reset, I had my H.A.T came out.
I typed in something and clicked.
Since it was right before the reset, it went to something like "server reset" or similar.
Then I had to wait until server had come back and I reloaded the page turned out to be saying "I have nothing for you"

Could I do something else ?
Was I just bad luck ?
It would be nice if you keep H.A.T link functioning thru reset otherwise there would be no choice but getting "Nothing for you"

I was just 100% before this. and very disappointed.
That's all...... nothing much. :cry:

Ferrari - Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:50 am

yoroyoro wrote:
This morning just before reset, I had my H.A.T came out.
I typed in something and clicked.
Since it was right before the reset, it went to something like "server reset" or similar.
Then I had to wait until server had come back and I reloaded the page turned out to be saying "I have nothing for you"

Could I do something else ?
Was I just bad luck ?
It would be nice if you keep H.A.T link functioning thru reset otherwise there would be no choice but getting "Nothing for you"

I was just 100% before this. and very disappointed.
That's all...... nothing much. :cry:

Hi yoroyoro,

Read this topic :wink:

http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4461

yoroyoro - Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:28 am

Ferrari wrote:

Hi yoroyoro,

Hi Ferrari Thank you.
I read your link. and understood what I did wrong.
But I wasn't quite sure that when sharp reset was coming.
So I clicked it anyway. hoping that click will make before the reset.
I will try to wait 60 seconds for the next time. but IMHO it is still ideal that H.A.T link stays clickable during reset.

Ferrari - Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:04 am

yoroyoro wrote:
Ferrari wrote:

Hi yoroyoro,

Hi Ferrari Thank you.
I read your link. and understood what I did wrong.
But I wasn't quite sure that when sharp reset was coming.
So I clicked it anyway. hoping that click will make before the reset.
I will try to wait 60 seconds for the next time. but IMHO it is still ideal that H.A.T link stays clickable during reset.

I agree with you, but I think that is technically not feasible, Because during the reset all links are disabled.

Godafoss - Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:07 pm

Got a HAT glitch again.

According to my profile, I missed a HAT, while none showed up. :neutral:

stompi - Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:49 pm

Had a not working HAT a few minutes ago. Made it right after opening about 10-20 links, so no time-out possible.
"I have nothing for you"

Ehryn - Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:07 pm

Ironically, I had a hidden HAT today (I'd checked all my links to see if there was a HAT and didn't spot it) when I left them all to load for getting on for what was probably an hour, came back, went through each tab and found it. Sighed 'well, I'm losing a CARE point here' but input my response (anything) into the box and it worked perfectly :lol:

I guess I'm getting the ones that are breaking for other people XD

yoroyoro - Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:37 am

I had an another H.A.T after this reset.
Opened some links right after the reset. and had 2 H.A.T links coming out.
The first one tourned out to be "I have nothing for you" after maybe a minuets or two, 5min max cos Time on my pc says 5min past reset.
Of course I did what I expected to do, i.e."type anything and click"
The next one was fine, went it normally.
Since last time I was puzzeled with H.A.T link. I am very confused with it and sacared of it.

>Ehryn
I noticed that resently "You need to wait a few seconds between clicks. " window turn into H.A.T links sometimes.
Do we have to wait 5 min to get H.A.T links ?
That's nice :evil:

Ehryn - Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:14 am

yoroyoro wrote:
I had an another H.A.T after this reset.
Opened some links right after the reset. and had 2 H.A.T links coming out.
The first one tourned out to be "I have nothing for you" after maybe a minuets or two, 5min max cos Time on my pc says 5min past reset.
Of course I did what I expected to do, i.e."type anything and click"
The next one was fine, went it normally.
Since last time I was puzzeled with H.A.T link. I am very confused with it and sacared of it.

>Ehryn
I noticed that resently "You need to wait a few seconds between clicks. " window turn into H.A.T links sometimes.
Do we have to wait 5 min to get H.A.T links ?
That's nice :evil:

Read this topic which will explain about server reset HATs.

Also, any link can change into a HAT, even one that requires a waiting time. On the bright side, you won't have to wait again :lol: (Or shouldn't have to, unless you open another link from the same site :3)

yoroyoro - Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:33 pm

Ehryn wrote:

Read this topic which will explain about server reset HATs.

Also, any link can change into a HAT, even one that requires a waiting time. On the bright side, you won't have to wait again :lol: (Or shouldn't have to, unless you open another link from the same site :3)

Thank you Ehryn, I already read that link some days ago when I first experienced across the reset H.A.T link.
But what I meant is that I clicked H.A.T link-to-be after reset has done and new day started,
not the one I did a couple of days before.
It doesn't bother me any more anyway, I am again not 100% now.
That means from here to 25%, it's a same difference :cry:

Ehryn - Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:12 pm

Hm, can't help you then, sorry.
Ladywizard - Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:05 pm

I got bad HAT as well this morning... I snaplinks so went from back and started working way forward no breaks 20th link from back was HAT and followed normal directions got "I have nothing for you"
Tsai - Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:03 pm

Strange....

I haven't had any bad HAT since Yarold fixed the problem...
All worked for me as they should...

(Just thought I mention that too, might help the admins solve the problem for others :wink: )

stompi - Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:45 pm

and again a not working hat
Ehryn - Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:16 am

Tsai - all the ones I've had have been working perfectly as well :)
engelina - Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:03 am

i have not had any hat trouble either..maybe the faulty hats only appear around a certain time, or something like that?
LoneWolf - Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:33 pm

I have had no problems since the fix *touches wood*
Ashuran - Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:22 pm

I just got the 'I have nothing for you' error again today... :mad:
filmore - Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:34 pm

So far I've had no bad HATs .. how many bad ones did you have so far Ashuran, and is there a pattern???
Ashuran - Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:43 pm

So far the only HAT I've received today was an error, it's the first since that day when everyone was getting them all the time. I really hope the next one doesn't error out too.
Ferrari - Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:54 pm

Ashuran wrote:
So far the only HAT I've received today was an error, it's the first since that day when everyone was getting them all the time. I really hope the next one doesn't error out too.

I have had now 199 HATS, i have never a error, only when it is my own fold.
Think about the following things

1 when you click the links, do not more as 30/35 then open every link one by one, and do what you have to do.
2 do that always within 30 minutes, if you wait longer, you get that error, you talk about.
3 write always something in the empty slot in the HAT link, dos not matter what you write.
4 when you have a HAT few minutes before the reset, wait than till after reset, you have 30 minutes so time enough.
when the reset is past you write something in the empty slot and close the HAT

Ashuran - Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:14 pm

I know all that stuff. I did everything right, I still got the 'I have nothing for you' error.

It might have been lag related this time... but if it happens again there is likely an issue that is not with me or my connection.

kismetigs - Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:02 am

I also got the same bug as last time. I responded right away and got the "I have nothing for you" glitch. Hopefully it will be fixed just as quickly this time as it was last time and our bad tests will be corrected in our score.
Wildthing - Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:55 pm

Im sorry; I have nothing for you

Have a nice day!

got it just now and I only had like 4 links open *ugh*

Darrel - Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:19 am

My last HAt was 2 days ago :lol: and it was Ok
Zaefyr - Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:18 pm

I'm new here, so I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question, but around how many HATs can one expect to get in a week? The first, and so far only HAT I got was at least 3 days ago and I haven't seen another one since, even though I go through each and every link I click. Am I doing something wrong? =/ I want to complete more HATs to increase my CARE (because, well, I do care XD), but I'm starting to wonder when I'll ever see another one. I'm pretty sure I did my first HAT correctly because I didn't get the "I have nothing for you here" error as others have mentioned, so I just want to know if this low number of HATs is normal or not.

Thanks to anyone who can fill me in on this. :)

TiddaMouse - Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:29 pm

Zaefyr wrote:
I'm new here, so I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question, but around how many HATs can one expect to get in a week? The first, and so far only HAT I got was at least 3 days ago and I haven't seen another one since, even though I go through each and every link I click. Am I doing something wrong? =/ I want to complete more HATs to increase my CARE (because, well, I do care XD), but I'm starting to wonder when I'll ever see another one. I'm pretty sure I did my first HAT correctly because I didn't get the "I have nothing for you here" error as others have mentioned, so I just want to know if this low number of HATs is normal or not.

Thanks to anyone who can fill me in on this. :)

It is quite random. Took me a long time to rack up my first 10 HATs. If you're clicking every link available you should be seeing atleast one a day. In saying that though, there are days when I do not see any as there are days when i see 3 or 4 hehe. I know it isn't much help, but it is random, so it's hard to pinpoint a correct amount based on days and how much you're clicking. Just know that it is normal for you not to see one every now and that there will be days when you feel like you've seen too many hehe. ^^

Zaefyr - Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:57 pm

TiddaMouse wrote:

It is quite random. Took me a long time to rack up my first 10 HATs. If you're clicking every link available you should be seeing atleast one a day. In saying that though, there are days when I do not see any as there are days when i see 3 or 4 hehe. I know it isn't much help, but it is random, so it's hard to pinpoint a correct amount based on days and how much you're clicking. Just know that it is normal for you not to see one every now and that there will be days when you feel like you've seen too many hehe. ^^

Thanks for the quick response! Makes me feel a lot better now. XD I guess I'll have to keep on clicking, then!

Ehryn - Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:04 am

You know, so far it seems most people are saying they're getting the faulty HATs within only a few minutes of the window loading - whereas I usually leave mine for ages (cause I'm doing other stuff in IE and forget to check FF) and when I see them I think 'oh no, it'll probably be too late now' and they work perfectly...

Perhaps it's not a "it's too late" problem, it's a "you're too quick" problem X3

If you're getting lots of faulty HATs, I'd suggest trying to leave them a little longer (say, 10 mins or so?) and hopefully you won't have any more problems, if anyone still is :3

purplemkayel - Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:22 pm

I haven't been getting any faulty ones, at least not since they were fixed. I usually do them within a minute or two, so I don't think it's time related.
Phara - Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:23 pm

50% of my Hats are "I have nothing for you" so basicly dont know why we still get Hat's , i care and get "I have nothing for you" Makes me think twice on those hat links ;)
Ferrari - Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:16 pm

Calm wrote:
50% of my Hats are "I have nothing for you" so basicly dont know why we still get Hat's , i care and get "I have nothing for you" Makes me think twice on those hat links ;)

JamesHetfield /Calm (114/146 78.08% )

You have had 146 HAT links and fill in with good results 114, you missed 32 HAT links.
50% off 146 is 73, so what you say can never be true.
Because than was your result

73/146 and it is 114/146

DemonicJ - Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:00 am

Ferrari wrote:
Calm wrote:

JamesHetfield /Calm (114/146 78.08% )

You have had 146 HAT links and fill in with good results 114, you missed 32 HAT links.
50% off 146 is 73, so what you say can never be true.
Because than was your result

73/146 and it is 114/146

His point being that since the initially CARE issue, & the reason this thread started, he has had 50% of those care links fail. I also found it strange it was happening to people till I got my first a few days back. Now its a regular thing to see "I have nothing for you"

Phara - Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:51 am

Thanks Jay , and yup thats the exact way its still going on, :D

@ Ferrari the 50 % is just of the NOT care issue, i alway press my hat links. But when i click em half go awalk ;)

Ferrari - Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:39 am

Calm wrote:
Thanks Jay , and yup thats the exact way its still going on, :D

@ Ferrari the 50 % is just of the NOT care issue, i alway press my hat links. But when i click em half go awalk ;)

ooohhhh sorry it where the not HAT links, yes that i have also many times i see ''we have nothing for you'' I do not know what that is, I ignore them :lol: .
Glad you don't have it whit the HAT pascal!!!
And again Sorry , I misunderstand you.

Ladywizard - Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:49 pm

So far only the one bad HAT I report... actually been having more problems with the bottom frame glitching lately I guess I can just write the one bad hat off since didn't mess my average up too bad
filmore - Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:25 pm

I've yet to get my first "bad" hat link.. 100% so far and I got MANY.. as I asked earlier.. is there a pattern for having these?? Time exceeded perhaps?? or browser?? There must be a reason for someone getting these alot of time..
Phara - Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:59 am

didnt happen to me in weeks, just now they appeared, got 1 hat link today and that one was ok :?:
Ladywizard - Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:17 am

I just got another one... 4 minutes after reset I took about 10 minutes to get to it had a ton of frame didn't loads on way to it some reason. It didn't have the turrents screen just "I have nothing for you"