SWLE
Link exchange

Support - Ask here - HELP with credits

habaneroguy - Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:18 pm
Post subject: HELP with credits
I had at one time just over 3000 credits. Then within 2 days I was at -1 credits. I have been clicking the same amount of links every day. But when I look at my history at what others have clicked, I see that people are clicking on my link( not links) like 4 or 5 times in a row. Is there a way to make it so that others can only click on my link only once a day? Or is this a bug that is happening to me?
Metalteo - Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:34 pm
Post subject: Re: HELP with credits
habaneroguy wrote:
I had at one time just over 3000 credits. Then within 2 days I was at -1 credits. I have been clicking the same amount of links every day. But when I look at my history at what others have clicked, I see that people are clicking on my link( not links) like 4 or 5 times in a row. Is there a way to make it so that others can only click on my link only once a day? Or is this a bug that is happening to me?

They or clicking on your links (not link).

You have 5 different links for you city in your profile. population, /ind, /tra, /sec, /env.

They can all be clicked by everyone.

Take 4 of them out your profile and keep just 1.

When you turn the handler to yes, the site will keep your city balanced and change your link to /tra, /ind when needed.

habaneroguy - Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:03 pm

Very much thanks for your reply.